White Folks Pandering

MAKAVELI

Ha ha. Even when they try to pander they get canceled.
. Because this student-led program would have excluded non-white individuals, it would be at odds with university policies and will not be held.
Ha ha.....

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I’m sorry but, WTH???? Are they trying to say that minorities are too dumb to come up with correct answers to math problems and need to have the option of creating different “correct answers”. Someone help me with this please. Why are some intelligent Black people so blinded with thinking all White people are racist that everything is racist?? How do they think this line of thinking can possibly help the future of their children and our country?

rod

Retired 22 years

I’m sorry but, WTH???? Are they trying to say that minorities are too dumb to come up with correct answers to math problems and need to have the option of creating different “correct answers”. Someone help me with this please. Why are some intelligent Black people so blinded with thinking all White people are racist that everything is racist?? How do they think this line of thinking can possibly help the future of their children and our country?
I'm beginning to hope Oregon falls into the ocean before California--and that is saying a bunch.