White Folks Pandering

floridays

I would quit my job before I took this training. Lunatics.
Open this PDF and print your certificate.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

I wonder when the Braves will follow?

Cleveland Indians dropping controversial team name

The Cleveland Indians are dropping their controversial nickname, according to a report.

Following in the footsteps of the Washington Football Team, Cleveland will remove the “Indians” moniker many consider racist, the New York Times reported.

The 105-year-old nickname has long-drawn ire from Native American groups and fans, and that only grew with the US in the midst of a reckoning on racism and social injustice.

vantexan

I wonder when the Braves will follow?

Cleveland Indians dropping controversial team name

The Cleveland Indians are dropping their controversial nickname, according to a report.

Following in the footsteps of the Washington Football Team, Cleveland will remove the “Indians” moniker many consider racist, the New York Times reported.

The 105-year-old nickname has long-drawn ire from Native American groups and fans, and that only grew with the US in the midst of a reckoning on racism and social injustice.
Pretty certain the majority of Native Americans surveyed over decades have been supportive of the various mascots and nicknames. Just more businessmen scared of the PC crowd.

vantexan

No. No. No. White is bad. Especially a White male. Right now to be Black or a transgender is a winner.
Have you noticed in commercials lately most have at least one black person? Seems since George Floyd died the networks are really striving to be more inclusive. Inclusion is great, but judging by the commercials one might think our demographics are much closer to Brazil than the 12% black population in the U.S.