White Folks Pandering

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Life expectancy in the United States dropped a staggering one year during the first half of 2020 as the coronavirus pandemic caused its first wave of deaths, health officials are reporting.

Minorities suffered the biggest impact, with Black Americans losing nearly three years and Hispanics, nearly two years, according to preliminary estimates Thursday from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Life expectancy in the United States dropped a staggering one year during the first half of 2020 as the coronavirus pandemic caused its first wave of deaths, health officials are reporting.

Minorities suffered the biggest impact, with Black Americans losing nearly three years and Hispanics, nearly two years, according to preliminary estimates Thursday from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
This White Privilege thing just never ends!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1614053239340.png

bbsam

Staff member
Has nothing to do with being bold OR brave. It is what it is.
Yes. It is what it is...which is silly. Of course you’ll never feel white privilege. And I’ll never know how white people talk about minorities because they will change how they speak when I’m in the room. The boundaries of what is true and acceptable tend to change.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yes. It is what it is...which is silly. Of course you’ll never feel white privilege. And I’ll never know how white people talk about minorities because they will change how they speak when I’m in the room. The boundaries of what is true and acceptable tend to change.
I sure have never heard Black people change their racism against White people when I’m in the room. They’re wide open with it.