White Folks Pandering

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Apparently, racism is not learned, it’s inherited. If you are white, you cannot avoid being racist. It seems that NOW, if you are white and claim to NOT be a racist, you are especially racist, the worst kind of racist.
Live it up. It's on.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Apparently, racism is not learned, it’s inherited. If you are white, you cannot avoid being racist. It seems that NOW, if you are white and claim to NOT be a racist, you are especially racist, the worst kind of racist.
Live it up. It's on.

Nuture vs. Nature?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Your statement is equivalent of minorities hating themselves for being brown or black.
You may not have participated in racism, but your ancestors did. Just as minorities feel the reverberations of years of stereotyping.
Both are wrong, but it is time now to level the playing field. It has been tilted in one direction far too long.
How stereotypical of you. My ancestors came from Europe in the early 1900's as immigrants who suffered discrimination because of their country of origin. And somehow, by their incredible efforts, their progeny became contributors to society, never rioting, vandalizing, or looting, because they assimilated into the Great American melting pot. Through great effort on their part.

newfie

Live it up. It's on.

the worst racist is the one that denies being racist.

so by proudly stating i am a racist i suddenly am acting in a non racist way.

stay tuned this may change by tomorrow

newfie

they had their names taped to the floor

1592023784879.png

542thruNthru

This might work Cheryl. Wrong had the same problem the first day. Clear your cache, its what worked for Wrong

View attachment 298885
How come all of this faded and no longer able to be pressed?
Do we have to pay for that extra feature or what?
I cleared my Website data, it’s working now.
View attachment 298903
weird
Ok I see the top bar, greyed out and not "clickable" starts with the page looking icon left of B ends with icon right of clockwise arrow.
hmmmm, this is the first report I've gotten about a problem like this. I'll have to ask over at xenforo to see if there's something I can add/do to fix it. Otherwise maybe try restarting your device. Sometimes that fixes my android phone when it gets glitchy.

11.19igrad

I am a mixed brown dude that loves a white dude, and I've loved another brown dude and I find all types attractive, women too, a number of encounters with females. I am a son of the earth. what can I say? what I think the problem is, is that everyone forgets music. everyone forgets food. everyone forgets movies. everyone forgets the time we were in the hospital and all the different colors of people who helped us. ups should be the last place any racism is possible. most of the world is brown people. white people I think might actually have ancestors that were seeded here as punishment for something lol. they think up the craziest stuff omg. but all people do. we all benefit from each other. but thugs are thugs. people that are trapped in the white universe mental delusions are sad. because its simply not scientifically possible. science/ nature creates creatures of countless colors and patterns. including white skin. we are all at the mercy of nature. policymakers are purchased. corporations run our government. have a great night! enjoy a stiff drink!