White Folks Pandering

Box Ox

Somebody had better tell the New York Times that their own 52 story office building in Manhattan is built on land brutally seized from the Lenape Indians.

1.png

D

Deleted member 77202

I will never apologize for being White. I feel no guilt whatsoever and definitely have never felt a moment of White privilege.
I agree completely!
My white life matters just as much as any black life, and I will NEVER apologize or feel guilt for having & living a good life!
I worked everyday of my adult life for what I have, and I don't sit around blaming other people for what I don't have.

D

Deleted member 77202

Ask any immigrant. The majority will say that Black Americans have wasted their opportunities, especially Africans.
Yes, your life will only be as good as YOU make it.

No one is responsible for your happiness but you.

It all sounds cliche but it is so true -- you can't change the past, and the only thing you can control is how you act today.

D

Deleted member 77202

Funny enough, your ancestors also participated in racism.........and the slave trade.......and still do to this day. Ever heard of Conflict Diamonds? Where black rebels with machine guns force women and children in the Sierra Leone to sift for diamonds at gun point? And if they refuse, they get their arms hacked off with machetes? Also known as Blood Diamonds. I dont see BLM over there trying to explain their philosophies. And thats more barbaric than any American cop has ever been throughout history. But...............theyre black so, its ok to oppress your own. Because, of course it is.
Absolutely true.
When people wear all that 'bling' -- where do they think all those shiny stones & metals come from? From poor workers in African mines that's where. Workers who get paid cents a day and who work under horrific conditions.

MAKAVELI

I will never apologize for being White. I feel no guilt whatsoever and definitely have never felt a moment of White privilege.
I agree completely!
My white life matters just as much as any black life, and I will NEVER apologize or feel guilt for having & living a good life!
I worked everyday of my adult life for what I have, and I don't sit around blaming other people for what I don't have.
Quit crying snowflakes!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Same here.
I don't feel guilty about what I have because I worked hard for it and made my own decisions rather than following the script defined by someone else.
I do feel a sense of despair and hope at the same time for Black Murica!