White Folks Pandering

JJinVA

Black Lives Matter, and to prove it, we're going to play on the interstate, designed for vehicular travel, and then act shocked when we get run over like its all a racist conspiracy...

Before the reports of the driver came out, the drooling left made sure to claim it was a white supremacist who did it. Turned out to be a 27 year old black male anddddddddddddddddddd, the story went dead just like that

Poop Head

Judge me.
Black Lives Matter, and to prove it, we're going to play on the interstate, designed for vehicular travel, and then act shocked when we get run over like its all a racist conspiracy...

Before the reports of the driver came out, the drooling left made sure to claim it was a white supremacist who did it. Turned out to be a 27 year old black male anddddddddddddddddddd, the story went dead just like that
Beautiful.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

The best comment was, "Hello, Social Services? ...We need a social worker on I-5."

2020 candidates for the Darwin Award!

Last edited:

floridays

You’re cold. Funny, but cold.🤭
Warm as well, I have a heart for the things or actions I deem worthy of giving a piece of my heart.
That said, Tom Petty said it the best

Tom Petty Lyrics

"I Won't Back Down"

Well, I won't back down
No, I won't back down
You can stand me up at the gates of hell
But I won't back down

No, I'll stand my ground
Won't be turned around
And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down
Gonna stand my ground
And I won't back down

(I won't back down) Hey, baby
There ain't no easy way out
(I won't back down) Hey, I
Will stand my ground
And I won't back down

Well, I know what's right
I got just one life
In a world that keeps on pushin' me around
But I'll stand my ground
And I won't back down

Will stand my ground
(I won't back down) And I won't back down

Won't back down

Will stand my ground
(I won't back down) And I won't back down
(I won't back down) No, I won't back down

JJinVA

I bet at least two learned the lesson.
My guess is others in the crowd are blocking an interstate as I type this.

I could have sworn growing up we were told you could be arrested for even walking down the interstate because your car ran out of gas, and here these fruitloops are sitting slam in the middle of it. Im actually kinda happy they got hit because they need to rethink this particular strategy.

floridays

I could have sworn growing up we were told you could be arrested for even walking down the interstate because your car ran out of gas, and here these fruitloops are sitting slam in the middle of it. Im actually kinda happy they got hit because they need to rethink this particular strategy.
Gas, ass or weed, nobody rides for free.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
statue.png

JJinVA

One of those idiots that got hit by a car on the interstate (shocking) died
, and the other
is in critical condition. Though Id argue they were brain-dead long before the car hit them...

Guess the lesson to be learned here kids is to not hang out on the interstate. Or get run over and killed. *shrug*

By the way, here was the driver that won all the points