White Folks Pandering

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I agree completely!
My white life matters just as much as any black life, and I will NEVER apologize or feel guilt for having & living a good life!
I worked everyday of my adult life for what I have, and I don't sit around blaming other people for what I don't have.
Same here.
I don't feel guilty about what I have because I worked hard for it and made my own decisions rather than following the script defined by someone else.
I do feel a sense of despair and hope at the same time for Black Murica!

When the two of you white men feel scared for your lives when you get pulled over for a taillight being out get back to us! Unemployment take your racist BS and stick it up your :censored2:!

*/QUOTE]​

floridays

When the two of you white men feel scared for your lives when you get pulled over for a taillight being out get back to us! Unemployment take your racist BS and stick it up your :censored2:!

*/QUOTE]​
When white folk like you stop playing that game, you may be believed. I've been pulled over and never been in fear of my life.
Stop using black pigmentation for whatever your endgame is.

Go ahead, call this negro a liar.

rod

Retired 22 years

*/QUOTE]​

Are you feeling that guilty about what you been up to?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Same here.
I don't feel guilty about what I have because I worked hard for it and made my own decisions rather than following the script defined by someone else.
I do feel a sense of despair and hope at the same time for Black Murica!
When the two of you white men feel scared for your lives when you get pulled over for a taillight being out get back to us! Unemployment take your racist BS and stick it up your :censored2:!*/QUOTE]
I was being facetious ... thanks for playing! BTW - this was directed at @MAKAVELI

However, I do agree with your sentiment ...
I laugh my ass off at all these 'woke' White people gonna fix things for the Blacks because they don't think you can do it for yourselves.

refineryworker05

To me a lot of people and businesses want to signal they are against trump with these kinds of displays of "anti-racism". What they really mean is that they are anti trump. Outside of the removal of confederate statues and flags a lot of these displays really have nothing to do with black people.
For most of the companies or individuals signaling their anti-racism, if it were suggested that say a few hundred black children would go to school with their children or that 10's of thousands of black families would live in their neighborhoods...… If it were suggested they start promoting or hiring more black employees, nearly all of these people and companies would balk.
Black people see progress as integrated schools, neighborhoods they don't want integrated places so they can be around white people but to be around the resources that go to white people/neighborhoods, less mistreatment from police, getting business loans, and jobs and promotions based on our skill and education. Most black people that I know don't care about being buddy buddy with white people.

Yet being buddy buddy or feeling good about black people is what a lot of white people seem to care about and think black people care about. It is irrelevant.

refineryworker05

That's why I see posts on this message board when discussing racism that go along the lines of them declaring "they don't feel guilty" and really personalizing institutions being called racist as an attack against them as individuals. It is all weird unnecessary stuff that black people don't care about. Black people are talking systemic racism in jobs, housing, education, the criminal justice system, and individual people in response are like "why are you calling me racist, I don't feel guilty for my race, and I got black friends". Smh

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That's why I see posts on this message board when discussing racism that go along the lines of them declaring "they don't feel guilty" and really personalizing institutions being called racist as an attack against them as individuals. It is all weird unnecessary stuff that black people don't care about. Black people are talking systemic racism in jobs, housing, education, the criminal justice system, and individual people in response are like "why are you calling me racist, I don't feel guilty for my race, and I got black friends". Smh
Systemic racism is a myth.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Black people see progress as integrated schools, neighborhoods they don't want integrated places so they can be around white people but to be around the resources that go to white people/neighborhoods, less mistreatment from police, getting business loans, and jobs and promotions based on our skill and education. Most black people that I know don't care about being buddy buddy with white people.
Very racist of you to group all black people together as having one opinion.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
To me a lot of people and businesses want to signal they are against trump with these kinds of displays of "anti-racism". What they really mean is that they are anti trump.
BS
Businesses are just trying to avoid the lynch mob of radical leftists pushing their cancel culture. Businesses are praying Trump wins a second term.

JJinVA

BS
Businesses are just trying to avoid the lynch mob of radical leftists pushing their cancel culture. Businesses are praying Trump wins a second term.

The sad thing is, the more they pander, the worse it's gonna get. Like a bratty kid (benben comes to mind) who says "I WANT THAT!", and the parents so no so he starts kicking and screaming until they give in. Just gonna make it worse

The big package

*/QUOTE]​
When you are pulled over , do what they tell you to do !!! If you did something wrong OWN IT !!! If not fight it in court , that's how it works in this country!!!

JJinVA

When you are pulled over , do what they tell you to do !!! If you did something wrong OWN IT !!! If not fight it in court , that's how it works in this country!!!

I always tell black people, "Police arent judges, thats why they are called law ENFORCEMENT! They, ENFORCE the law. If you've been legally wronged, we have a judicial system to sue people for that. The only time people resist is when they absolutely ARE doing something wrong and just dont WANT to be in trouble for it".

But the reality is, black people are largely reactionary people. They react much faster than they think, and usually find themselves in a not so pleasant situation.

vantexan

I always tell black people, "Police arent judges, thats why they are called law ENFORCEMENT! They, ENFORCE the law. If you've been legally wronged, we have a judicial system to sue people for that. The only time people resist is when they absolutely ARE doing something wrong and just dont WANT to be in trouble for it".

But the reality is, black people are largely reactionary people. They react much faster than they think, and usually find themselves in a not so pleasant situation.
I think that applies to all who are less educated. You don't have to have a college degree, but either have more education, or more experience. A black man in his 40's who has dealt with the police over the years is probably going to be a lot less reactionary than a white man in his 20's who quit high school.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Data has been compiled by the Washington Post since 2015 on every police shooting in America, and killings by police of unarmed Black Americans has gone down every year since they started charting, with 2019 only showing 10 unarmed Black Americans killed by the Police. Of the 10, in 5 of these, the police officer was attacked before shooting the person. In 4 cases the officer was charged with a crime. Doesn’t exactly sound like genocide of Black Americans as some far left politicians and media personalities have told us. Sure doesn’t sound like systemic racism, either.

1593886491084.png

Last edited: