Who can help with a logo ? Dizzee, maybe ???

klein

Für Meno :)
Here, if it makes you happy - Dog on the loose - In that same hay field that's where he chased the piggy....
There is no leash laws Alberta wide, the city or towns might have a leash by-law though - this 1 didn't.
No dog license needed out there, either.
Dog licenses are usually here just for cities.

klein

The dog does have a city license (City of Edmonton dog tag).

We were out 200km from the city - in a small village named Vilna, Alberta.

That village doesn't even have a website, but you can do all the research you want upon it.
You don't need dog tags there or a leash !

P

pickup

I bet he was going too fast, for too long. Most small utility trailers (sized appropriately for his minivan) have small diameter tires and wheel bearings with a speed rating/limit of 45 mph (I think it's about 73 kph). He said the event was 200 km (120+ miles) away.

I was thinking the same thing

klein

Well, just got a call to cater hot dogs for 1 of the richest outfits in this city. My Dad once worked for this billionare (both are now dead now, though), got to do a Show Home event.
This company owns about 20-25% of all city properties and highrisers.

I'm doing it cheap for next Saturday, only charging $160 for 4 hrs of catering and for 30-45 people.
No drinks - just hotdogs.

Might get me in the door for further events. They hold a large summer employee family event each year (I used to go to them).
Who knows , I just might be able to get that next year, too ?
And Showhome events are endless, or working infront of 1 of the highrisers they own thru-out the city and downtown area.

Atleast, with this small event, it opens the door for further ones :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Giving a break to rich folks? You're always screaming on here to tax the hell out of rich folks!!! You should be charging them twice the normal rate according to your previous statements on this cafe.

Did you ever consider maybe that's why there are tax breaks for the rich, because they might be the ones to provide future jobs?? Just like you want to kiss butt so that you might benefit in the future from those fat cats. You just sway in the wind and don't stand for anything.

klein

Hey, I'm not the only hot dog vendor in the city.
You know, it's called under bidding ?

Every person or larger company seeks the best bid for it's money.
And I know the prices of my competitors - they probably would have charged $200.

Something is better then nothing ! And if they are happy with me, and my products, then I'll be back ! :)

What really sold in my kijiji ad, is that I advertised All Alberta Beef hot dogs.
Something my competitors don't have :)
And she did mention that on the phone, too.

klein

Well, here I was this week, another 250km outside the city for a baseball tournament that lasted 4 days :
(doggie watching the hearse and my pop) :)

Here, just behind us is the beer hall that opened up every night at 10pm after the matches were played.

klein

If you look very closely, it actually reads "The hot Dogfather" . And yes, it's a registered company and the name wasn't taken.

If you look very closely, it actually reads "The hot Dogfather" . And yes, it's a registered company and the name wasn't taken.

I`m talking the logo on your cart which looks amazingly similar to this thus leaving it open to legal ramifications.

images

moreluck

golden ticket member
Is that dog tied up? customers, dog bite, lots of $$$ to pay out.

any dog at any time can decide they don't like someone and bite them. You really do like to play a game of chance.

klein

Actually, I paid a kid $5.00 to take it for a walk. The kid always came around to play with it. - It's all good ! :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
No, all those events we went to this year were scattered all over the map. We have not had the same customers twice, yet. Not even the same health inspectors because of the different regions we were in.

Just keep moving and they'll never pin you down!