Who cant wait for Football regular season to start?

bbsam

Staff member
Bengals fan for as long as I can remember. The only one in my family. Everyone else is either Pittsburgh or Cleveland. They look good this year, but it's an odd year so they'll be mediocre. I did see however that lots of analyst predict them to make it to the AFC championship game and a few think they'll make it to the Superbowl. But all picked either Atlanta, Seattle (my #2 team since I've lived in the NW for the last 20 years), or SF (I hate these guys...) Dallas is another team I can't jump on...they're fun to watch though but Romo is too hot and cold. They need to draft a QB and toss him into the fire like the did with Aikman.

AJ Green is absolutely PHENOMENAL !

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The Eagles fast strike offense seems to working so far.

Chippa ( as our BC friends would say in New England) has them in shape and heading in one direction. We will see today against San Diego ,hoping they are not looking past to the return of Andy and the Chiefs this coming Thursday. Did you ever notice Chip looks a little like Ken Casey of the Dropkick Murphys another NE guy!!! Maybe we can get a rendition of Fight Eagles Fight on the pipes LOL.

[video=youtube;CbEKRSO1WkM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbEKRSO1WkM[/video]

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
click