Who changed my avatar???

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
1971.png
Well, I think it is pretty damn cute myself. Always was a sucker for a fuzzy face.:happy2:

Brownmonster is probably blushing right now.

(but, who could tell?) :wink2:

Last edited by a moderator:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Maybe someone didn't appreciate that you were dissing Der Fuhrer:devil3:
Ha Ha Ha.

Is this better for you?
Who's the guy on the left?

I was NEVER warned about my avatar so before you start cooming in here and changing how things are run, get your facts. I was never asked to change it. I went on vacation adn came back and it was changed. No warning, no nothing. I also do not appreciate your threats about having me banned. It seems I have a little better of a stance around here than you do so get in your place. In case you aren't clear, your place is not here. And I'm not the only one who thinks this, just the only one to voice his/her opinion.
Were you referring to His/Her opinion?

This whole thing is stupid

Does someone's avatar really freaking matter around here !!! I can understand a sexually explicit picture or vulgarity. The picture was obviously meant in a humorous way.

I don't know Cementups from a hole in the ground, but I never once saw any of his posts acting in a anti-semetic matter which would make the avatar questionable.

I hope the moderators will give it back.

And if they don't, I wan't them to take one of the smilies off of the list. It looks like and represents the devil and I feel it impairs my catholic upbringing !!! :devil3::devil3::devil3:
He doesn't hate jews............just blacks and puerto rican's.:surprised:

You guys have questions or complaints? Then pm me or address me directly in this thread. I haven't been involved in this up to this point but what the mods do is ultimately my responsibility. The buck stops here.

Please, No more flaming or mud slinging.

Now now girls!

Didn`t we have this argument before? I remember somebody had some sort of avatar that someone else threw a sfit over. My statement then is the same now. There are lots of avatars on here that someone could find something objectionable over,mine was "Buddy Jesus" at the time. IF some finds something objectionable they should speak up when it first appears or hold their peace. They should also remember that it`s supposed to be casual on here and not everything can make everyone happy. I`m still hearing from the PETA and vegetarian bellyachers over my new avatar.
I bet serial killers love your avatar.:wink2:

I want my avatar changed to a picture of Obama being impeached.
Did you mean, IN PEACH?
attachment.php

But there are some who may find that objectionable. I think the only solution is for Cheryl to force us all to select from a collection of flowers,puppys,or kittys as our avatars.
How about me on a bicycle with a pink basket full of puppies, kitties and flower's?
attachment.php

I will put up a picture of a kitten if I can use the one of the kitten taking aim with a sniper rifle.
How about this one?
attachment.php

Why cant I get to page 2? Keeps sending me back to page 1
Now it's page 3
Obamainpeach.jpg
hitlercat.jpg
Kitten.jpg