Who else is on the edge of their seat

Time for change

waiting for UPS Rising’s next Facebook post espousing company propaganda that nobody can respond to? You’d think now that agreement has been made Low T would have time to go on there and answer questions and concerns before the vote rather than shutting down all dialogue.

Future

Victory Ride
waiting for UPS Rising’s next Facebook post espousing company propaganda that nobody can respond to? You’d think now that agreement has been made Low T would have time to go on there and answer questions and concerns before the vote rather than shutting down all dialogue.
Total joke ... a ethics committee should be started immediately

Days

You just have to keep calling them out on it. And you're right that there's people who will visit that site and completely fall for it.

I think disabling comments is the equivalent t of trying to hide the truth

Box Ox

All I know is that ups rising convinced me to vote yes. You would have to be dumb to vote no. Protect your pension and vote yes.

Oh yeah? Which one of these Contract provisions are you OK with?

BYvUwAQ.jpg

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
All I know is that ups rising convinced me to vote yes. You would have to be dumb to vote no. Protect your pension and vote yes.
You don't give away the farm just to keep your pension for 5 years. Next contract you will have no concessions left to give

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Is it just me or does anyone else think that maybe just maybe UPSrising might be a shill created to bring hate and discontent to the masses?