Who else?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Proud that I work at ups and am injury free unlike many many of you "overachievers" keep on busting your ass and get your manager that nice big bonus for cutting you early bahahah

There is a difference between being an "overachiever" and "carrying your own weight". and then there are the slugs like you.

Wayne05

Being fast gets you overtime, while being sluggish gets you cut early. Is there something wrong with overtime? I mean, more money seems pretty sweet...

OPTION3

Your the problem with society these days. Your lazy and have a sense that your entitled to do what you want with out an consequences. Sooner or later reality is going catch up with you ?
Society has another problem......people that don't know the difference between your and you're.....just saying

atronatomic

You're probably also the guy that no-call no-shows once or twice a week. I have no idea how or why these people still have jobs. I wish there was a way for the Union to refund them their money and say "Welp, good luck guy"...

blkmamba

Unions are suppose to promote fair work standards. Which many of yall seem to oppose.
Fair work standards do not mean you work as slow as possible like you stated that you do. Nobody opposes fair work standards, most oppose idiot who work as slow as possible creating more work for everyone else. I'm not saying anyone needs to load at 400 PPH.

A 300 PPH=5 packages a minute=1 package every 12 seconds. I don't think loading one package every 12 seconds is an unfair work standard.

Get me a steward

Fair work standards do not mean you work as slow as possible like you stated that you do. Nobody opposes fair work standards, most oppose idiot who work as slow as possible creating more work for everyone else. I'm not saying anyone needs to load at 400 PPH.

A 300 PPH=5 packages a minute=1 package every 12 seconds. I don't think loading one package every 12 seconds is an unfair work standard.
Typical overachiever. Probably works the first drop eh

blkmamba

Typical overachiever. Probably works the first drop eh
Actually I am no longer a employee at ups. I am a teacher and back in the union. Imagine if all teachers had the same mentality as you (why not were protected Union members, right?) and put minimal effort into their jobs (some do). Would you still feel that's okay because the union doesn't use performance (teacher evaluations and test scores)?

You are a troll.

blkmamba

An urgency for what? To get your supervisor a raise?
Let me give you a little advice, your profile states which building you work out of. I used to work out of the same one, preload and night sort. I highly suggest eliminating that from your profile and your name as well to something more discreet.

Get me a steward

Let me give you a little advice, your profile states which building you work out of. I used to work out of the same one, preload and night sort. I highly suggest eliminating that from your profile and your name as well to something more discreet.
I'll tell any of my views to any worker or supervisor in my building buddy. I'm not scared of a manager reading my :censored2: lol!

blkmamba

I'll tell any of my views to any worker or supervisor in my building buddy. I'm not scared of a manager reading my :censored2: lol!

It's just not a good idea, buts it's your life and career. I know in that building if you ever want to go driving they will ask how you work as a part timer and that goes a long way in making book.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Maybe if you quit being lazy and working slowly you'd not be sent home so much.
Gotta hurry home. Mom's making meatloaf.
image.jpg