Who has the “Sweetest” Route or “Deal”? - On Topic

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My route has a SPH of 7. Lots of windshield time to look at the postcard scenery all day. Only time it’s bad is when it snows and then melts and becomes deep mud. The rest of the year more than makes up for it.

dex 84

My neighboring route has a Ford Dealership. After a few days of delivering mufflers, bumpers ,wheel drums and brakes it gets very old

Lots of big parts. Crazy dealership drivers in the parking lot. Shipping/receiving doors blocked by random cars.

I seem to get mostly OLs for them but I agree sometimes the parts they get can be a bit much. Luckily I'm usually able to deliver them pretty early in the day so I'm not driving around with all that stuff all day.

McFeely

Huge Member
I mean you gotta go back for the pickup anyways, I just drop off the holds then...

Me too, but the other 2 routes in my area don't have the Walgreens pickup. So they both try to massage their route to end where the WG is on their way back to the station.

dex 84

Me too, but the other 2 routes in my area don't have the Walgreens pickup. So they both try to massage their route to end where the WG is on their way back to the station.

We don't go out of area for Walgreens. If it's not on your route for delivery you won't get ARTH to it.