Who is excited to work your vacations due to Corona?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Lots of scenarios exist in modern day America that fall outside the FMLA qualifiers....leaving some without benefits and also without pay.

As I said before, I can't imagine many people enrolled, but those who did so in order to be able to extend the 10 work day COVID-19 quarantine coverage....or in preparation for an "outside the lines" circumstance.
I betcha $100 and 20# of Lake Erie walleye... er perch...that no part timers did.

What'dyabringmetoday???

And now....

@What'dyabringmetoday??? can focus on you.

Nothing more than a Union sellout.

:biggrin:
Whatever you say Big Union Man. I guess I'm supposed to agree with everything that you say and cheer you on. Only your opinions count apparently. Who is the sellout? I would say that would be the "elected leaders ". Don't worry- this will be over soon and you boys will be able to waddle up to the buffet line.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I guess I don't remember getting any calls from Denis asking for input.

Don't you remember reading the Union bulletin board ?

You had the opportunity to make "specific" contract proposals.

Whatever you say Big Union Man. I guess I'm supposed to agree with everything that you say and cheer you on. Only your opinions count apparently. Who is the sellout? I would say that would be the "elected leaders ".

Pfft.

Another a duly "elected" leader.... makes positive observations....

And you still have a problem, with the Teamsters ?

-Bug-

What'dyabringmetoday???

Don't you remember reading the Union bulletin board ?

You had the opportunity to make "specific" contract proposals.

Pfft.

Another a duly "elected" leader.... makes positive observations....

And you still have a problem, with the Teamsters ?

-Bug-
Please stop referring to yourself as a leader. And yes- I have a problem with vague language that the company always twists in their favor. And my Denis T. comment was referring to this particular deal. Not the contract. You're ALMOST as smart as you like to think that you are.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I'm cruise right now from my living room to the kitchen, I think I will be doing samething when it gets here if you know what I mean! Back yard pool.
aquaduck-slide-1x1.jpg