Who is noam chomsky?

rickyb

You're speculating without any proof.
trump is 100% a dirt bag.

i have no idea about the child molestor thing it wouldnt suprise me. as president trump likely ruined billions of lives around the world, so the child molestor thing is peanuts

vantexan

trump is 100% a dirt bag.

i have no idea about the child molestor thing it wouldnt suprise me. as president trump likely ruined billions of lives around the world, so the child molestor thing is peanuts
How did he ruin billions of lives around the world?

vantexan

well the president is likely the most powerful person in the world so the decisions he makes has that kind of power.

some of it is just him maintaining previous admin's decisions
OK, where are these billions of lives he ruined? Come on, tell us? Did they all die? Are there billions starving because of his policies? How did he ruin their lives?

rickyb

OK, where are these billions of lives he ruined? Come on, tell us? Did they all die? Are there billions starving because of his policies? How did he ruin their lives?
yes people are suffering around hte world because of US policies

latin america, middle east, africa, asia. ukraine!

america likes the war in ukraine! people are suffering including us with higher gas prices, inflation and nuclear war. but america is trying to hold onto its declining empire so the war must go on

vantexan

yes people are suffering around hte world because of US policies

latin america, middle east, africa, asia. ukraine!

america likes the war in ukraine! people are suffering including us with higher gas prices, inflation and nuclear war. but america is trying to hold onto its declining empire so the war must go on
What a crock of BS. You said Trump specifically ruined billions of lives. Prove it.

rickyb

What a crock of BS. You said Trump specifically ruined billions of lives. Prove it.
almost a billion lives just with this example:

1683089163495.png

rickyb

So? Is the way Europe handles its business Trump's fault? You don't know that Trump was pro fossil fuel? That Europe gets the bulk of its fuel from the Middle East and at the time of that post Russia? How is that Trump's fault? And how were a billion lives ruined?
almost a billion ppl in europe had to pay alot more for energy prices because of NATO expansion which led to russian invasion

and thats one example

we paid higher gas prices here.

and then food inflation.

easily a billion people were affected over the world.

vantexan

almost a billion ppl in europe had to pay alot more for energy prices because of NATO expansion which led to russian invasion

and thats one example

we paid higher gas prices here.

and then food inflation.

easily a billion people were affected over the world.
Really? Russia didn't invade until February '22. And where was NATO expanding during that time period? What you aren't seeing is the pandemic disrupted supplies.

rickyb

Really? Russia didn't invade until February '22. And where was NATO expanding during that time period? What you aren't seeing is the pandemic disrupted supplies.
yes russia invaded and then gas prices shot up i do recall dorothy.

umm yesss where has NATO expanded. maybe some capitalist youtube videos can show you last few decades of NATO expansion.

vantexan

yes russia invaded and then gas prices shot up i do recall dorothy.

umm yesss where has NATO expanded. maybe some capitalist youtube videos can show you last few decades of NATO expansion.
You named a specific time period of rising fuel prices. Trump wasn't president for most of that. Russia hadn't invaded yet. And NATO didn't expand at that time. When NATO expanded in previous decades did fuel prices spike every time they did? No. You literally make it up as you go because you don't know anything but what you've heard on videos.

rickyb

You named a specific time period of rising fuel prices. Trump wasn't president for most of that. Russia hadn't invaded yet. And NATO didn't expand at that time. When NATO expanded in previous decades did fuel prices spike every time they did? No. You literally make it up as you go because you don't know anything but what you've heard on videos.
aljabearbizaan fuel prices went up to all time high a few months after russian invasion myesssssss

vantexan

aljabearbizaan fuel prices went up to all time high a few months after russian invasion myesssssss
But you specifically cited a period of rising fuel prices in Europe well before Russia had invaded and you said that proves Trump ruined a billion lives. You've told so many lies you can't keep track.

rickyb

But you specifically cited a period of rising fuel prices in Europe well before Russia had invaded and you said that proves Trump ruined a billion lives. You've told so many lies you can't keep track.
no i am looking at fuel prices in canada

and i also looked at energy costs in EU. did trump encourage nato expansion or not?