Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

bbsam

Staff member
why are you always dodging your own hypocrisy?
Because I don’t. I readily concede dirtbags on the left. Clinton—gone. Wiener—gone. Franken—gone. And good riddance for that matter.

Now why do you defend your glaring hypocrisy and insist on defending the Roy Moore’s of the world?

bbsam

Staff member
Very sad, very, very sad for a person to end their life like that strictly for political, and philosophical reasons. If I thought I was better than her I would pity her. I don't, so I won't.

My political statement, besides all it's warts, I love this country.
Ms. RBG does not. I consider the U.S. Constitution to be the greatest founding document to be written by man.
RGB said if she was to give advice to a nation constructing a constitution, it wouldn't be based on ours. The previous is an analysis of her stated opinion.
This from a former ACLU lawyer that swore to uphold the U.S. Constitution upon confirmation.

My advice to her is enjoy the remainder of your life with family, if possible. If the previous is not possible, enjoy it with friends and other useful idiots.
There I said it.

This post is saved
You think that whole circus wasn’t a hyper political show? Really?

It will be fine

His comment embodies the problem in the country today. It boils down to, “I disagree with this person so that means they hate the country.” It’s obviously idiotic. The US has setup many democracies around the world, we never just hand them our constitution and say run with it. The constitution as written has obvious problems, failure to recognize them shows a severe lack of intellectual honesty.

bbsam

Staff member
His comment embodies the problem in the country today. It boils down to, “I disagree with this person so that means they hate the country.” It’s obviously idiotic. The US has setup many democracies around the world, we never just hand them our constitution and say run with it. The constitution as written has obvious problems, failure to recognize them shows a severe lack of intellectual honesty.
I was watching a Ricky Gervais routine earlier and he was making that exact point. Very funny guy.

floridays

If you want an intelligent, truthful response from me, define the circus you speak of. I have to be sure we are on the same page. You know my positions and philosophy well enough without asking a question. Not that you could lay one, but I don't walk unto landmines. I can answer the question on my terms and what I perceive the "circus" you note.

bbsam

Staff member
If you want an intelligent, truthful response from me, define the circus you speak of. I have to be sure we are on the same page. You know my positions and philosophy well enough without asking a question. Not that you could lay one, but I don't walk unto landmines. I can answer the question on my terms and what I perceive the "circus" you note.
The whole entire thing. The last minute accusations, the “hearings”, the Whitehouse directed FBI investigation. Both sides were playing the game and Ginsburg is right about it.

floridays

My pleasure.

Now why don’t you get back to the Trump, Kavanaugh He-man woman haters club?
Honestly, I think none of them left and right hate women. I don't buy the BS woman hater premise. That being said there are definitely criminal acts perpetuated against male and female alike. I like to deal with concrete criminal acts not a frame of mind that one may try to accuse someone of.

bbsam

Staff member
Honestly, I think none of them left and right hate women. I don't buy the BS woman hater premise. That being said there are definitely criminal acts perpetuated against male and female alike. I like to deal with concrete criminal acts not a frame of mind that one may try to accuse someone of.
Well when they brag about it...

newfie

Because I don’t. I readily concede dirtbags on the left. Clinton—gone. Wiener—gone. Franken—gone. And good riddance for that matter.

Now why do you defend your glaring hypocrisy and insist on defending the Roy Moore’s of the world?

you keep denying while all that hot air you generate keeps blowing from the left

newfie

Why are you so pathetically partisan? Wouldn’t a pirate meme of some kind have been more appropriate?

And last I checked, none of those three are leading th country today.

lets revisit this idiotic statement.

clinton is a rapist is it partisan to say so or should i look the other way to avoid the appearance of partisanship?
wiener is a pedo is it partisan to say so ?
sharpton is a tax cheat is it partisan to say so? Do i have to join the democratic party in order to be allowed to point out their scumery?

bbsam

Staff member
lets revisit this idiotic statement.

clinton is a rapist is it partisan to say so or should i look the other way to avoid the appearance of partisanship?
wiener is a pedo is it partisan to say so ?
sharpton is a tax cheat is it partisan to say so? Do i have to join the democratic party in order to be allowed to point out their scumery?
Nobody is defending them.

floridays

No ma'am, when an incoming president says "We are five days away......
Ginsberg:
"I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a constitution in the year 2012," Ginsburg said in an interview on Al Hayat television last Wednesday. "I might look at the constitution of South Africa. That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, have an independent judiciary. It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done."

Really cute, don't put words in my mouth, or at least try and convey correctly what I said.
Neither love this country as founded or as it exists currently. Period. I remember when I was married, first thing I wanted to do was, "fundamentally transform" her, I loved her don't ya know.
Bring it on if you like. I'd relish it.