Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
lets revisit this idiotic statement.

clinton is a rapist is it partisan to say so or should i look the other way to avoid the appearance of partisanship?
wiener is a pedo is it partisan to say so ?
sharpton is a tax cheat is it partisan to say so? Do i have to join the democratic party in order to be allowed to point out their scumery?
...but Bill was never convicted of any rape. Classic he said/she said with no evidence. Guess it never happened.

newfie

Was telling a neighbor tonight how I've thought about the Kavanaugh situation:

In a criminal trial, a jury finds the defendant either "guilty" or "not guilty" of a crime or crimes. They don't say "This guy is innocent!" Why? Because the accused might very well have committed the crime (think OJ Simpson). But their guilt has to be proven using facts and evidence. If those things are not provided, the accused can't be declared guilty. So "not guilty" might mean nothing more than "No evidence to support the charge". Not "this guy definitely didn't do it".

So I think about the position the swing Senators like Susan Collins and Jeff Flake were in over the weekend. And I frame their decisions to vote yes to Kavanaugh as having found him "Not guilty" of the accusations. Because they had a choice to make, and supporting evidence for the accusations against Kavanaugh hadn't been presented to them. Voting against his nomination would have been a reaction to feelings rather than facts.

I personally feel that Kavanaugh is a giant "I went to Yale" dude bro :censored2: who should have been passed over for one of Trump's other Court nominee finalists anyway. But I can still separate that out from my opinion on whether or not his nomination process gave his accusers a fair shake at providing evidence that would have destroyed his chances for sure. They didn't. And the left should acknowledge it.

Not only did the process give them a fair shake , it went above and beyond. They were proven to be liars and they should now be prosecuted for perjury.

vantexan

So how do you know if he raped anyone? No corroborating evidence.
It's enough that a woman said he did according to the latest standards. Hard to believe Bill when he settled with Paula Jones for hundreds of thousands of dollars and his semen was found on Monica Lewinsky's dress in spite of vehement denials of having sexual relations with her. That's the thing, Clinton was known for fooling around throughout his career, yet Democrats strongly defended him. Kavanaugh has had a clean record throughout his career, with hundreds vouching for his good character, yet Democrats threw out incredibly nasty, unsubstantiated, uncorroborated allegations in hopes of destroying his nomination, and him in the process. There really is no comparison between him and Bill Clinton.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
It's enough that a woman said he did according to the latest standards. Hard to believe Bill when he settled with Paula Jones for hundreds of thousands of dollars and his semen was found on Monica Lewinsky's dress in spite of vehement denials of having sexual relations with her. That's the thing, Clinton was known for fooling around throughout his career, yet Democrats strongly defended him. Kavanaugh has had a clean record throughout his career, with hundreds vouching for his good character, yet Democrats threw out incredibly nasty, unsubstantiated, uncorroborated allegations in hopes of destroying his nomination, and him in the process. There really is no comparison between him and Bill Clinton.
Bill paid Miss Jones to put the issue behind him with NO admission of guilt.

Sex with Monica was consensual.

Clinton fooling around is just hearsay.

vantexan

Bill lied under oath about Monica, which is why he got impeached. $750,000 is a lot to just put an issue behind you. Fact is there was lots of smoke in Clinton's past, none in Kavanaugh's until the Dems tried to derail his nomination.

vantexan

I don't think I'm the one with the double standard.
I think Bill is a piece of :censored2: because I believe Miss Jones.
I also think Brett is a piece of :censored2: because I believe Miss Ford.
Miss Ford is a tenured professor in California who owns homes in two of the most liberal cities in the U.S.. She's not the timid like creature she made herself out to be. Her ex boyfriend claimed in an affidavit that she never mentioned the abuse to him. She claimed she had a deep fear of flying but had flown all over the U.S. and internationally. She supposedly helped a friend pass a polygraph in order to get a job with the FBI. Same friend who called woman who denied knowing anything about the assault and pressured her to change her story. And the polygraph consisted of two general questions. Nothing specific. And there were other details changed. Anyone who believes Ford wants to believe her because they wanted Kavanaugh derailed.

newfie

Miss Ford is a tenured professor in California who owns homes in two of the most liberal cities in the U.S.. She's not the timid like creature she made herself out to be. Her ex boyfriend claimed in an affidavit that she never mentioned the abuse to him. She claimed she had a deep fear of flying but had flown all over the U.S. and internationally. She supposedly helped a friend pass a polygraph in order to get a job with the FBI. Same friend who called woman who denied knowing anything about the assault and pressured her to change her story. And the polygraph consisted of two general questions. Nothing specific. And there were other details changed. Anyone who believes Ford wants to believe her because they wanted Kavanaugh derailed.

I love that feinged mini mouse voice of hers. luckily her friends helped her get on that plane or we never would have had the opportunity to hear her testimony.

we know she lied about her fear of flying . Turns out she is a frequent flyer and world traveler at that.

the extra front door she claimed was for her feelings of claustrophobia was actually for the person who was renting out part of her house.

pretended not to know anything about lie detector tests. ignoring her possibly helping her FBI friend prepare for one there is no way someone in her profession of psychology would not be well versed on lie detectors.

did I mention she presented herself as a psychologist when she actually is not presently licensed as such?

and then we have her witnesses who didn't witness anything.

there is absolutely nothing about her story that is believable.

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2018-10-8_23-41-36.gif

floridays

It was a civil trial with Jones, buster, guilt is not a factor. His settling was an admission to offered facts and testimony.

Sex with Monica may well have been consensual, but it never
even happened, listen to Bubba

floridays

I don't think I'm the one with the double standard.
I think Bill is a piece of :censored2: because I believe Miss Jones.
I also think Brett is a piece of :censored2: because I believe Miss Ford.
That statement is funny, and worthless on face.
I suggest Ms. Ford file a criminal complaint with Montgomery County, or file a civil action. After either or both have been done and there is an adjudication, what you think is worthless.
We know exactly why you think the newest Associate Justice is a piece of ...., to use your words.