Who is this little shill and why should I care?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Everyone needs something to believe in I guess. That can be your religion, communist space traveling fantasies.
140tle.jpg

BrownArmy

Everyone needs something to believe in I guess. That can be your religion, communist space traveling fantasies.

Why is that Communist?

The American Space Program paid for itself 1000 times over vis-a-vis the technological revolution it spawned.

That’s Capitalism investing in itself and winning, fren.

BrownArmy

States should decide.

We decided to put men on the moon, which is part of the reason we have GPS, iPhones, the Hubble Telescope, etc.

This isn’t a State/Federal discussion.

The benefits vastly outweighed the costs.

Certain endeavors can only be achieved by a UNION OF STATES.

What, Texas is gonna get me a hotel around Luna?

B please.

El Correcto

god is dead
We decided to put men on the moon, which is part of the reason we have GPS, iPhones, the Hubble Telescope, etc.

B please.
When I tell liberals states should decide that’s my way of saying go :censored2: yourself.

It’s part of my limited government religion.

Box Ox

A kid being manipulated by evil adults.

Actually he's right.
By her own admission her school bombarded students with climate fear videos, and she sunk into depression and "selective mutism" (lol).

Her entire family is in showbusiness, and they have released multiple books capitalizing on their daughter.

They're essentially abusing an autistic child by indulging her irrational fear and anger.

Awwww! Reminds me of when I’d been indoctrinated by the adults at church to hate the gays as a kid!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

B please.
California
The Space Cadet State

Serf

Ann Coulter had it right when she said: “Send this kid to China.” The crap they get away with is astonishing.

newfie

Ann Coulter had it right when she said: “Send this kid to China.” The crap they get away with is astonishing.

hateful evil looking face made as she spoke . that left eye thing was bizarre. Someone has seriously mind friend'd that poor little girl.

newfie

I don’t hate any group these days. Was just fine once I left my local hyper-conservative bubble for school and met real-life gay folks who were great people.

that was not the point . if you complain about someone elses hate then you have to be pure of heart yourself . Few are

i hate race baiters and politically correct hypocrites myself.