Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 96 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 46.1%

• Total voters

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Seems like a lot of hoopla and stress to only wind with raises for full timers that are 2.50 higher than what the Hoffa group brought us in the last contract.

Hard no. Pt get 48% raises and ft get slapped in the face. These raise are where we should be today with the % of inflation the last 5 years. Ppl need to grasp this concept. The union caved and are telling us we are making out like bandits. Far from the truth.

Thebrownblob

Hard no. Pt get 48% raises and ft get slapped in the face. These raise are where we should be today with the % of inflation the last 5 years. Ppl need to grasp this concept. The union caved and are telling us we are making out like bandits. Far from the truth.
I don’t believe anyone said you’re making out like a bandit. These are contract negotiations. There’s always give-and-take they are, however, saying it’s historic and has significant improvements. I suppose it’s what you feel is significant. Without seeing the whole language, I would say there’s a vast number of work rule improvements.

Up In Smoke

So what, we're gonna strike if the contract gets voted down by the membership (angry PT'ers)? What's O'Brien gonna do then? :D
If voted down, the locals will hold meetings to address concerns and the committee will bring these to our employer. We continue to work while details get squared away.