Who Is Voting Yes or No?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 96 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 46.1%

• Total voters

Over70irregs

Let me look beyond the inflation tread water $ smoke and show me pension stats…. Otherwise they trap you into staying because your egg is not properly boiled.

Non liberal

It’s a hard no for me also. In a normal contract year we get on average $1 a yr. This contract had covid work in it, highest inflation we’ve seen in along time, on top of record profits by the company. We should have another $3 over the life of the contract as well as another $1 at least right away, and a ratification bonus. This ain’t even funny, I can’t believe this union is going to recommend this contract. I’m pretty sure they were told to accept it a few weeks ago and were just putting on a show. How much do u want to bet, if this gets voted down, we will get screwed in some form or fashion by our union or the government and will have to accept it?

Arizax2

Hard no. Pt get 48% raises and ft get slapped in the face. These raise are where we should be today with the % of inflation the last 5 years. Ppl need to grasp this concept. The union caved and are telling us we are making out like bandits. Far from the truth.
Honestly think this was the same or very similar to the contract the company offered initially. They met on Tuesday and before noon a deal was announced. So they only spoke for that short period of time and randomly there is a deal? Carol had a video posted right after the deal and SOB displayed his 2 page outline.I think he did cave in but regardless it was still a good deal.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
How much do u want to bet, if this gets voted down, we will get screwed in some form or fashion by our union or the government and will have to accept it?
If that’s the case everyone should just see the writing on the wall and plan accordingly. I don’t want to be a doomer and hope for the best, but these past years have been something else.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This must be the best contract ever, right? After all, Sean was threatening strike, talking tough, and had a sizable strike fund. Remember, he said he was going to make UPS pay up.

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
Remember, he said he was going to make UPS pay up.
IMG_2327.png

I never got my pay up shirt.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
This must be the best contract ever, right? After all, Sean was threatening strike, talking tough, and had a sizable strike fund. Remember, he said he was going to make UPS pay up.
sob is tuffer than a BCer on crack.
He’s probably on here with about 800,000 posts