Who listens to Howard stern ?

Indecisi0n

Who

I'm trying to find the recent prank they pulled. A fake reporter at a car crash asks a women to be a fake witness and they are about to go live. The women agrees and just before the camera comes up the reporter say "oh you have to pretend your deaf" then starts the interview.

I can't find it online anyway. Help!!

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Who

I'm trying to find the recent prank they pulled. A fake reporter at a car crash asks a women to be a fake witness and they are about to go live. The women agrees and just before the camera comes up the reporter say "oh you have to pretend your deaf" then starts the interview.

I can't find it online anyway. Help!!
Weird, I can't find any on demand episodes on my Sirius app either. Like none, they are all gone! Wtf?

W

What The Hawk?

I remember seeing the smoke from the buildings. It's tough to remove that image from your brain. Life is all about context, and the context you used was in poor taste.
I too remember that day. Don't twist my words and don't assume I don't care about what happened. Dont know HOW you thought the LOL was about 9/11 itself. Now if you'd like, I can suggest a very touching documentary. It's called Stories in fragments..on netflix.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I remember seeing the smoke from the buildings. It's tough to remove that image from your brain. Life is all about context, and the context you used was in poor taste.

I was listening to Bob and Tom. They pretty much suspended their show, and just reported on what they seeing on television and the news feeds they were getting. Their home station in Indianapolis extended the show for several hours.

What struck me, not seeing the smoke until later on the news, was the absence of contrails for what, a week after? Planes going into and out of all the major east coast airports pass over here. It was strange with clear, blue skies.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I too remember that day. Don't twist my words and don't assume I don't care about what happened. Dont know HOW you thought the LOL was about 9/11 itself. Now if you'd like, I can suggest a very touching documentary. It's called Stories in fragments..on netflix.

You were what, nine or maybe ten?

And not really knowing what happened, you think a Netflix documentary tells the story?

rod

Retired 22 years
My new pickup came with free Sirius radio for 3 months so I've been listening to him once in awhile. I loved his TV show. Although good--his radio show just isn't the same.

W

What The Hawk?

You were what, nine or maybe ten?

And not really knowing what happened, you think a Netflix documentary tells the story?
Just stop being a little bitch. Seriously. I just said I didn't think it was funny. So just calm your tits already.