Who listens to Howard stern ?

Indecisi0n

It just amazes me that you people took what I said out of context. Bravo. Howard Stern was the ass in this situation making jokes about it. I haven't made jokes about it nor would I ever do so. You all got peeved because I said LOL and 9/11 in the same sentence. And in no way did I say that 9/11 was funny.
What do you mean "you people"?!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was listening to Bob and Tom. They pretty much suspended their show, and just reported on what they seeing on television and the news feeds they were getting. Their home station in Indianapolis extended the show for several hours.

What struck me, not seeing the smoke until later on the news, was the absence of contrails for what, a week after? Planes going into and out of all the major east coast airports pass over here. It was strange with clear, blue skies.
We played a baseball game that day. We pretty much told our coach he was a maroon.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I liked when the TV show was on and he'd send out Stuttering John out to ask celebrities those horrible questions. Evil genius how he forced the celebs to listen carefully to the questions because of Stuttering John's speech impediment.