Who listens to Howard stern ?

W

What The Hawk?

If you were my daughter, you not only would be paying half your wages, not only would you be banned from drinking in my house, you would have been kicked out years ago for your entitled attitude.

Bring it on, child.
This is the INTERNET, little bitch. I couldn't give two craps about your opinion of me. Nor am I going to waste my time going back and forth with you ONLINE. friend* maybe you should grow up. Lol

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You're the one who keeps replying to me, sweetheart. Hahaha
IMG_0617.GIF

W

What The Hawk?

It just amazes me that you people took what I said out of context. Bravo. Howard Stern was the ass in this situation making jokes about it. I haven't made jokes about it nor would I ever do so. You all got peeved because I said LOL and 9/11 in the same sentence. And in no way did I say that 9/11 was funny.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It just amazes me that you people took what I said out of context. Bravo. Howard Stern was the ass in this situation making jokes about it. I haven't made jokes about it nor would I ever do so. You all got peeved because I said LOL and 9/11 in the same sentence. And in no way did I say that 9/11 was funny.
IMG_0132.GIF

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Welcome to Earth!!!

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I've listened to this episode many times and I don't remember Howard making any jokes about it.