Who runs misloads in your center??

preloader2driver

Just wondering if drivers with low seniority are forced or if guys that want the hours volunteer. In my hub in the center I drive for low seniority drivers are forced usually Thursday's and Friday's. The center over its all guys with 15 years seniority and over that do them.

Future

Victory Ride
Sups will grab them off the wrong car....bring them to the correct driver to deliver.....if we r close enough we r told to meet the proper driver

preloader2driver

We just bring everything back unless it's a business saver than they ask us if we can break off and deliver it if it's close or someone will come meet you and take it. We have a couple guys that will do that for the extra miles.

Future

Victory Ride
My center is very committed to getting the misloads delivered every time ....if it's found late and a business ...nothing they can really do ...but besides that ...they get them where they need to go

preloader2driver

Same here. Misloads need to be messages in by a certain time and they have to be back to the building by 6:30 so that someone can run those out and make attempts on them.

Future

Victory Ride
Same here. Misloads need to be messages in by a certain time and they have to be back to the building by 6:30 so that someone can run those out and make attempts on them.
They want them sent in by message ...at 1300.... A lot of times it's very hard to do ...no time to rifle through 400 plus pieces by then

Future

Victory Ride
We have had instances where drivers on their way home ( in proximity to where they live) drive a pkg to its destination and have extra time placed in their check...few minutes etc

Future

Victory Ride
Just saying if somehow I can bring someone their insulin or whatever 3 blocks away from where I live .... I would do it...