Who Took the Day Off Today?

Bob11B

Haha went from 65 to 23 today...I asked for them to send someone to come get the send agains off my truck so I could actually work at 11....5 drivers came to help at 1600 Bc I kept sending messages that I was going to have missed businesses all day. It was a :censored2: show today.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not long enough. Meant for sawed off shotguns.
Usually the limitation is on the barrel.
In Ohio, the barrel on a shotgun can't be less than 16 inches.

Legal in Ohio?

It's a 12-gauge, 6-shot shotgun with a 14-inch barrel. It's the barrel length that creates all the questions. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives has confirmed that the 590 Shockwave is a "firearm" per the Gun Control Act, but it is NOT a Class 3/NFA firearm. You can read their confirmation letter for yourself.
However, Ohio law concentrates on the barrel length and it has to be 16" or longer.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Usually the limitation is on the barrel.
In Ohio, the barrel on a shotgun can't be less than 16 inches.

Legal in Ohio?

It's a 12-gauge, 6-shot shotgun with a 14-inch barrel. It's the barrel length that creates all the questions. The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives has confirmed that the 590 Shockwave is a "firearm" per the Gun Control Act, but it is NOT a Class 3/NFA firearm. You can read their confirmation letter for yourself.
However, Ohio law concentrates on the barrel length and it has to be 16" or longer.

Put a bird cage on the end of the barrel and you’ve got 16”

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I’m surprised guns are legal. You know with the fear browns fans would just rather off themselves than watch another game
1977D796-A7CF-4D5F-929A-648A78439E16.jpeg