Who Took the Day Off Today?

Blackstream

My experience in this local is layoffs start from the bottom (meaning they never report to work, they have no choice they're just told don't come in), but once you're inside, it's ask from the top force from the bottom, including sending people home. I've successfully grieved things like being forced to another work area over a lower seniority person, and lower seniority people being sent home before me. I guess it depends on the local.

MC0493

Worked today, what a mess. Did 2 full routes combined, 2 trucks. We went from probably close to 70 routes Monday to like 15-20. Only 5 top rate drivers worked, most never even showed up, management probably called them and said don't bother coming in.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Took this pic today. It's a bad sign.
IMG_2967.JPG

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Worked today, what a mess. Did 2 full routes combined, 2 trucks. We went from probably close to 70 routes Monday to like 15-20. Only 5 top rate drivers worked, most never even showed up, management probably called them and said don't bother coming in.
How in the hell? We went from 33 to 20 and it was a :censored2: show.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My number bed has Head and feet as well as a middle adjustment.
My head is slightly raised and so are my feet ... sleep number 35.
I've been thinking about a memory foam topper myself.
Yeah this is a hybrid bed made of like 50% memory foam. The full memory foam
Ones you sank down 2 much. This bed also has some sort of cooling agents in it. Only in America. Lol. How did I ever live without this bed. Lmfao. #whitepeopleproblems