Who Voted Different this time compared to the last contract?

UPS Preloader

I'm curious to now how many of us voted "YES" in 2007 and are voting "NO" this time around. Have a significant number of us changed our vote, or is it just the same people promoting "NO" votes? I myself voted "YES" in 2007, but just voted "NO" this time around.

Evil

97-No
02-Yes
08-Yes
13-Yes

That's it. The current UPS health plan pays for testicle transplants. The Central States does not, so it looks like you will go through the rest of your life without a set. Your not a teamsters your a either a cheerleader or a hooters girl!

stink219

97-No
02-Yes
08-Yes
13-Yes
That's it. You are afraid of a strike.
Apparently I'm not afraid since I voted no in 97. You are seriously a dummy. Do your research a-hole. If UPS procured TNT express I wouldn't mind a strike. Yet they are sitting on 10 Billion extra dollars with how many right to work states? You call yourself a Teamster? Lmfao!! I noticed you didn't post your votes. Even if you did it's probably a lie. People have become stupid reading your posts.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have voted "yes" on every contract that I have voted on, including '97. I did not support the strike nor did I walk the picket line. I had bills to pay and $55 wasn't going to pay them.

stink219

That's it. You are afraid of a strike.
Stink afraid of a strike? What????? You mean one of the ME-first people doesn't want to take a chance on a strike?
What are the odds?
You mean the "World is coming to an end-slate" TDU scum bags that look like the island of misfit toys think that we should go on strike? Shocker. You call me the Hoffa cheerleader? And your still wrong because you don't or cant read. At least I don't lick a non union communists dik.

stink219

97-No
02-Yes
08-Yes
13-Yes

That's it. The current UPS health plan pays for testicle transplants. The Central States does not, so it looks like you will go through the rest of your life without a set. Your not a teamsters your a either a cheerleader or a hooters girl!
I'm sorry, were you going to say something with substance? Is that what TDU told you to say? They probably will had a memo on it. Right? A memo.
Funny on how all the TDUers want a strike. Because why? You guys want to destroy our union. Plan and simple.
We all know this now.

stink219

I have voted "yes" on every contract that I have voted on, including '97. I did not support the strike nor did I walk the picket line. I had bills to pay and $55 wasn't going to pay them.
Be careful Upstate. Some people think it's way better to strike every contract. They must see the huge success that strikes have brought in recent years. Lmao!

Apparently I'm not afraid since I voted no in 97. You are seriously a dummy. Do your research a-hole. If UPS procured TNT express I wouldn't mind a strike. Yet they are sitting on 10 Billion extra dollars with how many right to work states? You call yourself a Teamster? Lmfao!! I noticed you didn't post your votes. Even if you did it's probably a lie. People have become stupid reading your posts.
08 no
​13 no