Who will win democratic nomination in 2020

BrownArmy

50/50 Trumpaloompa won’t last his first term.

Dems can throw up anyone they want, it’s about to be a complete garbage show.

El Correcto

god is dead
who can beat trump and who the dems will nominate are two totally different questions

i think they’re most likely to nominate Kamela Harris or Beto O’Rourke

to beat Trump though, someone like a Tulsi Gabbard (vet, woman, minority that isn’t hispanic or black) would be very strong

she wouldn’t drive away white voters, she would appeal strongly to vets, and if she follows Bernie’s playbook, could easily pick up a lot of blue collar whites

Kamela or Beto would be easy fish in the barrel for Trump to shoot; one is a black woman, that’s very easy to rally any kind of man against, the other is a guy who couldn’t beat Cruz and role plays about being hispanic
To be far, he couldn’t beat the 2016 Republican nominee of Texas in Texas would be a better way of stating Beto’s short comings. Even badly damaged Cruz had tons of support in Texas, Beto never stood a chance and did better than I expected.

rod

Retired 22 years
Please tell me your crowning achievement in life isn’t procuring what ever the :censored2: your avatar is.

Not my crowning achievement but I sure like my Tri-Glide and my Ultra Classic. How about you? Whats your claim to fame?

Meat

Not my crowning achievement but I sure like my Tri-Glide and my Ultra Classic. How about you? Whats your claim to fame?

What is the marketing demographic for something like that? Racist dumb guys that like to ride trikes?

rod

Retired 22 years
Not that I love to ride trikes over a regular motorcycle - I would rather stay on 2 wheels--- but service connected disabilities and age made it time to add another wheel under me. Any more questions punk?

rod

Retired 22 years
Especially for @Meat

Attachments

• iOS Image - 3692419506.jpg
    iOS Image - 3692419506.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 83

newfie

who can beat trump and who the dems will nominate are two totally different questions

i think they’re most likely to nominate Kamela Harris or Beto O’Rourke

to beat Trump though, someone like a Tulsi Gabbard (vet, woman, minority that isn’t hispanic or black) would be very strong

she wouldn’t drive away white voters, she would appeal strongly to vets, and if she follows Bernie’s playbook, could easily pick up a lot of blue collar whites

Kamela or Beto would be easy fish in the barrel for Trump to shoot; one is a black woman, that’s very easy to rally any kind of man against, the other is a guy who couldn’t beat Cruz and role plays about being hispanic

we still think in the terms of a persons ethnicity and gender rather then their message. The question is who has the message that gets voters excited.