Who will win democratic nomination in 2020

newfie

One potential game changer would be if the mainstream GOP abandons Trump in favor of a more traditional candidate . Don't worry about him being impeached as a result of the Mueller investigation . Worry about how he may react if he losses the nomination. If he reacts if a way that is clearly a danger to the nation then both houses of Congress will have to respond.
After the Hillary- Trump saga the powers that be in both parties will hopefully come to the realization the Boomer age politicians have become obsolete and are out of touch with the 21st century.

you're living in CNN land rent free.

vantexan

we still think in the terms of a persons ethnicity and gender rather then their message. The question is who has the message that gets voters excited.
I'm amazed Elizabeth Warren is still looking at running. Her and Trump debating would make the Trump/Clinton debates look boring.

Meat

I think I get you now. You're going nowhere so you lash out at everyone else. Enjoy your job!

Unintentionally ironic?

You spent an entire decade on the BC whining about the only company in the entire country that would give you a job - absurd!!!!!!

Meat

Yeah, it’s pretty absurd; but no more absurd than an alleged billionaire posing as a populist.

Can you imagine what the security staff at one of Trump’s golf courses would do to Van if he ever tried to gain access? Unless, of course, he was there to apply as a dishwasher.

cachmeifucan

Van Jones isn't he the guy that was praising trumps prison reform. And the owner of black entertainment tv. B.E.T was saying how great it was. That just means trump will increase his already historical support in African American community.

Last edited:

Meat

Van Jones isn't he the guy that was praising trumps prison reform. And the owner of black entertainment tv. B.E.T was saying how great it was. That just means trump will increase is already historical support in African American community.

Were you intentionally posting in Ebonics as a bad joke, or is that your typical use of the English language?