Who will win democratic nomination in 2020

newfie

Van Jones isn't he the guy that was praising trumps prison reform. And the owner of black entertainment tv. B.E.T was saying how great it was. That just means trump will increase his already historical support in African American community.

The mayor of Baltimore had some complimentary things to see about the new iniative

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yeah, it’s pretty absurd; but no more absurd than an alleged billionaire posing as a populist.

Can you imagine what the security staff at one of Trump’s golf courses would do to Van if he ever tried to gain access? Unless, of course, he was there to apply as a dishwasher.
Who's Van??? There's more than just one'Van' in America.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The unemployment rate in the black and the Hispanic communities are the lowest in history. Look it up.
Somehow I think the unemployment rates were lower for African Americans pre Civil War. Can't believe the slave owners would leave very many without work.

Meat

Somehow I think the unemployment rates were lower for African Americans pre Civil War. Can't believe the slave owners would leave very many without work.

This board is getting too absurd for me.

I’m going to have to go on hiatus until all of my predictions, one-by-one, become unassailable, unequivocal objective truths.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
https://nypost.com/2018/12/29/legis...h-fundraisers-but-gave-no-grants-to-students/

Federal tax filings confirm that in the 2015-16 fiscal year, which ended Sept. 30, 2016, the group gave out no educational grants — despite raking in contributions totaling more than $500,000.
The group had its charitable status temporarily revoked in 2011 by the IRS after it failed to file tax returns for three consecutive years, according to federal tax documents.