WHOA NELLY!!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Have you been bored today?

You are posting more than usual.
Also, my photo processing PC died ... I'm getting one built to replace it.

Processor i7 8700

Graphics Card GTX 1080

Motherboard Asus Prime Z370-P

Storage 500GB Samsung 960 EVO M.2

And 1 x Caviar Blue 1 TB WD HDD

Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 16x2GB 3000MHz

Power Supply EVGA SuperNova G2 650W

Case Fractal Design R5

Optical Drive LG WH16NS40 Blu-Ray

CPU Cooler Hyper 212 Evo (Water cooler)

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Knees are killing me ... I've been working on staying busy around the house and yard.

Thanks for asking.

Sorry if you don't like my postings! :smartass:

Don't like? Hells no.

You always amuse me.

Sorry about the knees. We just disposed of almost 100 oxycodones that were prescribed to my wife's stepfather before he passed away. You should have asked.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Don't like? Hells no.

You always amuse me.

Sorry about the knees. We just disposed of almost 100 oxycodones that were prescribed to my wife's stepfather before he passed away. You should have asked.
I've had Percocet a few times but never had Oxycontin ... not sure I need to try them either.
I vaped some medicinal cannabis that relieves pain ... helped a little.
I haven't filled my hydrocodone for a few months and I'm out ... may get it refilled tomorrow.
I don't care too much for mood/mind-altering drugs and opioids make me sluggish and even more grouchy although it helps the pain.

542thruNthru

Also, my photo processing PC died ... I'm getting one built to replace it.

Processor i7 8700

Graphics Card GTX 1080

Motherboard Asus Prime Z370-P

Storage 500GB Samsung 960 EVO M.2

And 1 x Caviar Blue 1 TB WD HDD

Memory Corsair Vengeance LPX 16x2GB 3000MHz

Power Supply EVGA SuperNova G2 650W

Case Fractal Design R5

Optical Drive LG WH16NS40 Blu-Ray

CPU Cooler Hyper 212 Evo (Water cooler)

That's one hell of a machine. You building it yourself or having someone else build it. I haven't built a computer in a while. Mind if I ask roughly what it's going to run you? I know those water cooling systems are not cheap. At least mine wasn't when I bought in way back. Well now that I think about it I wouldn't be surprised if the video card was 3 times more then the water cooler. :)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's one hell of a machine. You building it yourself or having someone else build it. I haven't built a computer in a while. Mind if I ask roughly what it's going to run you? I know those water cooling systems are not cheap. At least mine wasn't when I bought in way back. Well now that I think about it I wouldn't be surprised if the video card was 3 times more then the water cooler. :)
$2500
Graphics cards can run you 40% of the goal price.
I would have gone with a GTX 1050 but I’m going to get into video.
I’ve built machines in the past but I’m getting this one built for me
Arthritis in my hands makes it tough to get in tight places with small parts with bad eyes to boot.
Water cooling can be put in for $150