Whoever you are....you are piece of trash.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
news and advertisements dont mix.
Ummmmmm...Didn't you train your brain to process each according to what they are??

IOW....."News" is supposed to tell you what is going on;
"Advertisements" are intended to (in most cases) get you to buy something.

It's sad that you can't differentiate and process accordingly...😿😿😿

rickyb

Ummmmmm...Didn't you train your brain to process each according to what they are??

no this is how the news works. i forgot to mention the govt part:

theres by donation news, theres state funded news, theres mainstream media with ads.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
no this is how the news works. i forgot to mention the govt part:

theres by donation news, theres state funded news, theres mainstream media with ads.
It's amusing and irritating how liberals make things into what they want them to be and then play ignorant about what they've done......

nWo

A class A misdemeanor is the most serious type of misdemeanor, punishable by up to one year in jail and a fine of up to $5,000.

He better take his headphones off in court.

BrownSnowFlake

He thinks they're two different things. Everybody laugh at him.
7B166CA6-B71E-4BA1-BEBD-CB2C6F415413.png

rickyb

That was directed at you....:confused::confused:
im not a liberal either. should be pretty obvious.

i think another thing the media does is give you the acceptable parameters of debate, so in this example your either liberal or conservative as if those are the only 2 positions on the political spectrum

UPSER1987

He will not be fired. There was no accident. A near miss does not count. Sorry. As a Shop Steward, I deal in facts. Was this careless? Absolutely. Could this have ended in tragedy? Certainly. But it didn't. We don't get to fire drivers based on feelings and emotions. This would be an easy win at panel for the driver if he was to be terminated. Retrain him, ride along, do what you need to do, but this is not a cardinal infraction, much less even an accident. Law enforcement could not prove any infraction. The FACTS of this ,matter are that a driver didn't negotiate a billboard properly. Period. He needs retraining. If he was/is walked off of the property, I would fight for back pay and an immediate return to work pending any training that the company sees fit.
This didn’t age well lol