Whoever you are....you are piece of trash.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
This is going to be on Good Morning America... So be prepared to be asked about nationwide.

I mean the mother in the video has done a pre-interview with Good Morning America. Maybe they will air her story but maybe they won't.

They won’t if UPS gets involved 🤑... than the Teamsters will send Guido to their door if that doesn’t work. ♿️

rickyb

In the surveillance video, you can hear Kelley Beal screaming "stop" as the UPS truck starts going around the school bus.

Driver from my center. Haven't found out who yet but I hope you loose everything. Retirement, pension and all. You bring shame to what we do and 3 kids almost lost their lives due to your carelessness.
Dumb story likely dumb kids too

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
In the surveillance video, you can hear Kelley Beal screaming "stop" as the UPS truck starts going around the school bus.

Driver from my center. Haven't found out who yet but I hope you loose everything. Retirement, pension and all. You bring shame to what we do and 3 kids almost lost their lives due to your carelessness.
Anyone who disagrees with this. I would love to know why. For a forum that rags on "unsafe runner gunners " like its a sexual fetish, this surprises me.

Cowboy Mac

Anyone who disagrees with this. I would love to know why. For a forum that rags on "unsafe runner gunners " like its a sexual fetish, this surprises me.
Seems like the only person who disagrees is rickyb and what does he know about driving? His mom still drops him off for the twilight sort.

rickyb

I would be interested to know how almost hitting 3 kids by disregarding a school bus with the stop arm extended is dumb. Please elaborate
because its jsut sensationalist entertainment aside from the fact it could lead to a bigger critique of our transportation system or the economy as im assuming this driver is under pressure..

the major problems are war, pandemics, global warming. after that smaller issues could be big money control over politics, the economy, healthcare, cost of college, housing something that affects many ppl.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
because its jsut sensationalist entertainment aside from the fact it could lead to a bigger critique of our transportation system or the economy as im assuming this driver is under pressure..

the major problems are war, pandemics, global warming. after that smaller issues could be big money control over politics, the economy, healthcare, cost of college, housing something that affects many ppl.
AFA0AC5C-F924-42EF-8E97-0B4E950ACA2C.gif

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
how is rush hour, sports, 7 day weather, fires, crime, feel good stories, news?

anchorman pointed this out.

these are clues that something is seriously wrong with our world
Damn.........If this isn't the most compelling argument for........something, I don't know what is.

There is no great genius without a touch of madness!

I don't know what this is.............