Who's your account rep at your center???

upschuck

At our center we haven't seen an account rep in months. There used to be account reps at the PCM on tuesdays to push sales leads and be there if any drivers needed to talk to them about p/u accounts. Our last 3 or so have disappeared, quit, fired, or whatever.

I am seeing the Fedex account reps actively going after our accounts with nothing or no one to counter them from our end. Pick up volume is being lost to Fedex and their active sales teams.

Can this be a result of center manager,s and on-roads total fixation with SPORH?

I was wondering if it's just at my center or does UPS think the sales team is a waste of money. Which by the way they were.

First you say you want them around more to help retain volume, the next you say they are a waste of time?

excessivehours

Now in the drug test pool
If we get rid of all our p/u accounts just think about how much more stops per car we will be able to do. We wont have to 2 trip anymore.

canoworms

I stopped getting sales leads when I was written up for being .02 over the so called Demonstrated Level of Performance. When I've been asked why I don't have leads, I reply that sales leads can get you on the discipline train. Sad, but true. The week I was written up, I had gotten a sales lead and the time it took me to talk to the potential customer and submit the lead was around .02.