Why Can't People Say NO! To High Prices???

vantexan

Never had them check on me or anyone else at the railway

I probably even complained to minister of transport
You just said you were driving drunk on the job and now you're complaining about lack of safety? I've seen you on here brag about not doing any work on your shift to stick it to your employer. You never take responsibility for your own actions. It's everyone else's problem.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You just said you were driving drunk on the job and now you're complaining about lack of safety? I've seen you on here brag about not doing any work on your shift to stick it to your employer. You never take responsibility for your own actions. It's everyone else's problem.
No he’s a drunk driver? Great…

rickyb

thats not what i said. read it again.

Thebrownblob

thats not what i said. read it again.
Doesn’t Justin Trudeau have a warm bottle and a blanket ready for you when you get off work so you can get some Sleepytime? How in the hell would you police if someone’s tired? Here’s a novel idea if you’re tired call in. Or you can just become a fat feeder driver with an neck bigger than 18 inches The government will force you to get a CPAP machine. On the one hand you hate the government because they’re all corrupt, (they are) then on the other hand do you want them to make sure people get enough sleep? Every answer to you involves creating more government, and then you wonder why they’re corrupt. It’s because people like you gave them power.

rickyb

Doesn’t Justin Trudeau have a warm bottle and a blanket ready for you when you get off work so you can get some Sleepytime? How in the hell would you police if someone’s tired? Here’s a novel idea if you’re tired call in. Or you can just become a fat feeder driver with an neck bigger than 18 inches The government will force you to get a CPAP machine. On the one hand you hate the government because they’re all corrupt, (they are) then on the other hand do you want them to make sure people get enough sleep? Every answer to you involves creating more government, and then you wonder why they’re corrupt. It’s because people like you gave them power.
yea that idea doesnt work bc employers will find a reason to fire you if you do that. thats why no one does it.

im also in favor of workers firing their bosses and running their businesses democratically. that doesnt require govt, but govt can help expand those kind of businesses. then the workers wont have to worry about centralized corruption from the capitalist bosses.

im not completely against govt either. govt does some good. look at the vacation laws the rest of the west enjoys.

bbsam

Staff member
I kicked the habit, of smoking back sometime ago
I tried the hard stuff, but I had to let all that go
But the toughest thing, I ever gave up was today
'Cause old habits like you, are hard to break...

Yeah, do your part. Settle for less. Sacrifice you level of living because of the piss poor leadership of the Dims.
Would you say that the poor economic conditions of 2020 were because of the pandemic or because of Trump’s poor leadership?

Is the resulting supply chain crisis due to the reopening of economies around the world or Biden’s poor leadership?

I think we all know the answers to both questions.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Would you say that the poor economic conditions of 2020 were because of the pandemic or because of Trump’s poor leadership?

Is the resulting supply chain crisis due to the reopening of economies around the world or Biden’s poor leadership?

I think we all know the answers to both questions.
The answer to both question is Democrats' policies. Hope this helps.