Why can't they leave us alone?

why red are you now an expert on ohio residing in Ill?:happy-very:
Since no on else will ask...I will. Tie, how does, "From what i have heard....", translate into, "I'm an expert",?
You're reply is clearly a twisted view of what was posted and intended to provoke. Some message boards call that trolling.

705red

Browncafe Steward
why red are you now an expert on ohio residing in Ill?:happy-very:
Maybe! Does walking around bare foot count?

However i am an expert on ups! Ups never does anything to prevent some thing until they have to! Ups has always acted in a re-active way instead of taking a pro-active stance on many issues including safety.

Here's something to put in your pipe and smoke it! We as drivers are told to only exit from the passenger side of the vehicle, however on return to the building when we go to the international dock when we exit from the truck we are exiting in to traffic from other ups vehicles.

A simple fix would have us drive around the building and allow us to pull up as we are taught and exit the vehicle properly. But this has been shot down from above.

But i can assure you the day a seasonal driver gets taken out doing this ups will then change it in a re-active mode!

Fenah

When I first started & was unloading, I was the same way - worried about how fast I went, paranoid about the negative attention.

I very quickly learned that, not only should you ignore it, but go a step further - make it fun.

When I would get some kind of grief, I would cock my head sideways, cross my eyes, let drool fall out of my mouth, then start laughing like a lunatic - as the Sup was talking to me.

I was never bothered by the same sup twice.

That made me laugh. Sometimes I would look at the supervisor and just scratch my head.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
When I first started & was unloading, I was the same way - worried about how fast I went, paranoid about the negative attention.

I very quickly learned that, not only should you ignore it, but go a step further - make it fun.

When I would get some kind of grief, I would cock my head sideways, cross my eyes, let drool fall out of my mouth, then start laughing like a lunatic - as the Sup was talking to me.

Shouldn't have taken that dtink while reading this. Need paper towels now...

jedispork

I am trying a slightly different approach. I plan to start eating baked beans and broccoli for lunch.

cajunboy

remember 1 thing if they are there to lead let them lead. If you want them to shut up you should probably be working for DHL right now. Play the game and don't surrender yourself to anger. It is at that very point they have you right where they want you. I like the idea of shutting the belts down though. lol When you shut the belt down it is at that very point it becomes someone elses problem. Then you could ride them why they can't keep the belt going. I no doubt someone has bemoaned that point on here too.
cajunboy