Why can't we all just get along?

Because it ups one disfunctuonal friend*ed up family. I like it though because it reminded me of my Irish family. We fight we make up and then we fight again over and over. It's all good

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Hmmm ... I'll have to think about that one.
You may have a point there.
I thought long and hard before making that post, and I know it sounds redundant and cliche, with spite and negativity bleeding outward...yada. That is the only conclusion I can draw as of right now. Maybe my thought process is biased or limited, but I just can't move beyond that basic conclusion.

:)

Norma

UPS is now a public company. Making "internal" numbers without doing what the street expects is kind of irrelevant.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoaxter, I'm sure Facebook is making internal numbers. And yes, I've worked at UPS 25 years now.

Then you know that the way UPS and almost companies work is that they measure numbers that are leading indicators of results that are desired.
You can't control what you don't measure is the mantra.
See you in the morning at 10:30.

Last edited:

Norma

Hoaxter, normally I appreciate your sense of humor. What I don't get is that I'm relaying public information. UPS did not make it's numbers last quarter according to Wall Street. If you don't believe me, look it up yourself.

"see you in the morning at 10:30" I just don't get that one at all. You seem to be grasping at straws.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoaxter, normally I appreciate your sense of humor. What I don't get is that I'm relaying public information. UPS did not make it's numbers last quarter according to Wall Street. If you don't believe me, look it up yourself.

"see you in the morning at 10:30" I just don't get that one at all. You seem to be grasping at straws.

Just fishing ... thought it might be coincidence with the FB linkin.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Then you know that the way UPS and almost companies work is that they measure numbers that are leading indicators of results that are desired.
You can't control what you don't measure is the mantra.
See you in the morning at 10:30.

I thought maybe Hoax is expecting a next day air.
Not much chance these days of it being there early.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Yes but it shouldn't be. All large publicly owned corporations are composed of people. People who have the free will to do what is right, what is wrong or anywhere in between.

​You can't let people off the hook that easily.
That is the nature of large publicly-owned corporations.