Why collective bargaining?

Atomic_Smurf

All of this fabricated RTW hysteria reminds me of a scenario I witnessed as a child. An older sibling walked in the door at dinner time and concocted a story to the youngest about a neighbor kid stealing her bike and riding it down the street. She rushed out the door to confront the thief but he was nowhere to be found and her bike was laying safely in the yard. When she returned she was so frustrated about the crime that never happened that she didn't even notice that half of the fries had vanished from her plate.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

I noticed you ignored the 15 to 1 spending. Proud to be a union member, proud I have a union job, I have made a good life for my family because of it. Any legislation weakening that, I will actively campaign against. I will have a lot more people on my side than you smurf

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Union members vote, I think that is your real frustration smurf. You will never beat the unyielding middle class who want to stay in the middle class. We know we are on the right side, you are trying to convince yourself you are. Again would you vote for a republican that was anti- RTW?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Like I said earlier smurf, I'll keep fighting for ya, don't worry we got this, go back to your fox news cocoon and receive the benefits we protect

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

I noticed you ignored the 15 to 1 spending. Proud to be a union member, proud I have a union job, I have made a good life for my family because of it. Any legislation weakening that, I will actively campaign against. I will have a lot more people on my side than you smurf

Sent using BrownCafe App
You apparently aren't smart enough to figure out what legislation is good for you and your family. You will actively campaign for who you're told to campaign for while they rob you blind.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Union members vote, I think that is your real frustration smurf. You will never beat the unyielding middle class who want to stay in the middle class. We know we are on the right side, you are trying to convince yourself you are. Again would you vote for a republican that was anti- RTW?

Sent using BrownCafe App
I have no intention of beating the middle class. They are beating themselves with every election. If a republican is anti-rtw, then he in is in bed with the union bosses & isn't looking out for workers rights

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Like I said earlier smurf, I'll keep fighting for ya, don't worry we got this, go back to your fox news cocoon and receive the benefits we protect

Sent using BrownCafe App
If you had been getting your news from FOX instead of Comedy Central & Sports Center your diminishing, post ACA healthcare changes wouldn't have come as such a surprise. You would have been informed about it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

I think its cute when unions and Democrats start calling for tax breaks for wealthy corporations...

Teamsters: We need tax breaks for bringing jobs to the U.S., not sending them overseas. Call 888-979-9806 tell your Senators to support the Bring Jobs Home Act.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Last edited:

Ron Carey lives on

Approx 9% of American workers are union, and we are outspending your buddies. Karl Rove is spending 100 grand a week to help Mitch defeat Allison Grimes, and she is still tied with him. Dont worry I cancel your vote out so you have a decent wage

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

I bring at least 5 people with me when I vote, you are losing before Hannity is over, you can thank me later little buddy, ill make sure you represented properly. You dont have to pay your dues little buddy, I got it. I know you got to be at a teabagger rally trying to undermine the very thing that provides you a good living.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Google Business vs labor spending in political campaigns. We are outspent 15 to 1

Sent using BrownCafe App

Approx 9% of American workers are union, and we are outspending your buddies. Karl Rove is spending 100 grand a week to help Mitch defeat Allison Grimes, and she is still tied with him. Dont worry I cancel your vote out so you have a decent wage

Sent using BrownCafe App
Read both of your posts. You don't even know what argument to make...lol

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

I bring at least 5 people with me when I vote, you are losing before Hannity is over, you can thank me later little buddy, ill make sure you represented properly. You dont have to pay your dues little buddy, I got it. I know you got to be at a teabagger rally trying to undermine the very thing that provides you a good living.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Shoulda listened to those "teabaggers". They've been right about our president, how he would handle joblessness, foreign policy, debt & other important matters that affect us all. History isn't shaping up in your affirmative action, absentee presidents favor.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

If your idea of "winning" is weaker unions & a shrinking work force while the entitlement class grows or paying more for healthcare, gas, groceries, electricity & other daily needs or robbing our children of their future by burying them with debt or opening our border to a flood of illegals or watching the world fall apart without western leadership then yes you guys are "winning".

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Im so glad you mentioned "entitlements. You are receiving representation, even though you dont want to pay for it. You are receiving an annual raise, even though you don't want to pay dues. You are receiving seniority and stability even though you dont want to pay for it. You are the perfect example of a taker. I got it little smurf, I got it don't worry about it

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Wal-Mart is hiring little smurf, no dues there. Someday you may even make assistant manager of ladies undergarments. Then you might make a fourth of what I make at my crazy corrupt union job. I' ll be be thinking bout ya when im floating around my union bought pool, poor little smurf so lost

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

You seem so unhappy smurf, i wouldn't subject myself to so many crazy union rules if I was that miserable. Im sure you can make it in the non- union workforce, you've got the right attitude, all you need now is a little willingness to lower your standards. You will get there. Ratting on fellow employees, team concept, production raises, you will be a corporate puppet before you know it. 50 grand a year 75 hours a week, can get shipped off to God knows where, but hey man no pesky unions, sound good

Sent using BrownCafe App