Why collective bargaining?

Ron Carey lives on

I don't hate anybody smurf, you are entitled to your opinions, but your opinions are not necessarily facts. Maybe one day you will be proud to be a teamster again. Hoffa is not the Teamsters, Sandy Pope is not the Teamsters, look in the mirror to see your union

Sent using BrownCafe App

Atomic_Smurf

Didn't say 18/hr was there starting wage. You are slipping smurf

Sent using BrownCafe App
You didn't have to. I looked it up. Most jobs start at $18+hr at Armstrong's non-union mines + bonuses & benefits. It takes well over a decade to make $18hr under Teamster representation & will take much longer when our union starts keeping our pay raises to cover for its inability to decipher pro-worker legislation from bad.

upschuck

You didn't have to. I looked it up. Most jobs start at $18+hr at Armstrong's non-union mines + bonuses & benefits. It takes well over a decade to make $18hr under Teamster representation & will take much longer when our union starts keeping our pay raises to cover for its inability to decipher pro-worker legislation from bad.
In case you don't know, different industries pay differently. Compare UPS with places like FedEx, DHL, and others of that ilk, and you will see a much higher total wage and benefit package.

Just curious, did you check what union mines start at?

Atomic_Smurf

In case you don't know, different industries pay differently. Compare UPS with places like FedEx, DHL, and others of that ilk, and you will see a much higher total wage and benefit package.

Just curious, did you check what union mines start at?
No I didn't see what union mines in that area start at. That is, if there are even any union mines left in the non-RTW state of Ky . Do you know?

Atomic_Smurf

I don't hate anybody smurf, you are entitled to your opinions, but your opinions are not necessarily facts. Maybe one day you will be proud to be a teamster again. Hoffa is not the Teamsters, Sandy Pope is not the Teamsters, look in the mirror to see your union

Sent using BrownCafe App

Only my Union isn't getting better looking each day...;)

I'll be proud to be a Teamster again when our union leaders stop exploiting our labor as a means of providing election funds & tax revenue to Washington politicians who's hold on power depends on the constant expansion of the welfare state & keeping people dependent which is antithetical to the success of the American worker. Probably won't be this week.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'll be proud to be a Teamster again when our union leaders stop exploiting our labor as a means of providing election funds & tax revenue to Washington politicians who's hold on power depends on the constant expansion of the welfare state & keeping people dependent which is antithetical to the success of the American worker.

Says the person.... who's avatar.... looks like a gay unicorn.

You are one badass Teamster.

-Bug-

Ron Carey lives on

If you are outraged, vote. If you are not proud to be a union member, quit. You offer no alternatives. You vent on brown cafe, and probably make at the very least 80,000 a year ( if you are full-time) because you have a union job. Did I move to Canada when W. was selected president, no. Did I turn in my union card when hoffa was elected, no. Did I stop being Catholic because of priests scandals, no. If your answer is to give up gi ahead. I wull never give up on collective bargaining

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Oh yeah you can't vote for union officials, if you opt out, or run for union office or vote on contracts. Right to work without a voice but brown cafe, sad smurfy

Sent using BrownCafe App