Why complain??

Bigbrown95

I’d like to ask a real question. Why are so many drivers a bunch of little babies whining every day? We get paid really well with benefits and a pension. Our union screws us more than then the company does!! Work hard, show up on time, put boxes by garage door. Is it really that hard? I’ve been here for 25 years, never been in trouble for any bull:censored2:. Just hustle and follow the rules that they want no matter how dumb they are. They make the rules they pay us. Must of us joined straight out of high school, what else would you be doing? Getting paid 33$ and change, 50$ over time for putting boxes down. Lift them up put them down. Why complain?

I’d like to ask a real question. Why are so many drivers a bunch of little babies whining every day? We get paid really well with benefits and a pension. Our union screws us more than then the company does!! Work hard, show up on time, put boxes by garage door. Is it really that hard? I’ve been here for 25 years, never been in trouble for any bull:censored2:. Just hustle and follow the rules that they want no matter how dumb they are. They make the rules they pay us. Must of us joined straight out of high school, what else would you be doing? Getting paid 33$ and change, 50$ over time for putting boxes down. Lift them up put them down. Why complain?
And you have been doing this job for so long?

@Future straighten his ass out.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
4B28886B-CEF9-4937-9F7C-3DA2F5FE8ADD.gif

Bob11B

Don’t you watch the news? Everything in this country is about bitching, everything we read on social media is bitching...it’s the new way.

Indecisi0n

I ain't lifting no ewie boxes !

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Why does it matter to you how other people cope with their life?
Is it such a burden on you that some people complain to get by life that you felt the need to join a website to complain about people complaining?
GTFOH.

El Correcto

god is dead
Because I don’t want to be lifting boxes up and down until 11pm every night. I hit them with preemptive bitching fits before it gets to that. I’ve been through it before, it starts off just taking a split to help out on heavy days, to suddenly that guys route is running so much better if you just keep that split. Same story with running air on your way out to area, it’ll run so much better if you take these airs with you. Next thing you know you’re running airs till noon and got 10 stops off.

Preemptive bitching fits keeps it from turning into the old, “well you’ve been handling just fine so far” argument.

Also they know bitching is what happens before 9.5 and file happens, so it tends to get their attention now.

Re-Raise

I’d starve at 33$ and change!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Why does it matter to you how other people cope with their life?
Is it such a burden on you that some people complain to get by life that you felt the need to join a website to complain about people complaining?
GTFOH.
The op probably gets gamed by the company on a daily basis....naive af!!!