Why do drivers have this elitist attitude?

charm299

Like theyre so important? Actually its the feeder drivers im talking about. Huge egos on them. Im pt pickoff and had an idiot feeder driver ask me if he can pull the truck. I told him im not a supervisor. He stormed off and yelled "no accountability here". Wtf?

I talked to a package car driver on the way out and he was telling me feeder drivers dont do jack :censored2:.
Because we’re the navy seal of delivery drivers

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Lol..what hub is this? Most drivers around here are soft, pudgy guys…
hardly the industrial athletes we are led to believe exists lol.
🤔 I don’t work at a hub. My building is medium sized (≈400 drivers). Won’t say the building but it’s located in the twin cities of Minnesota. 10% or so are what you described as soft, pudgy but they get injured a lot or end up quitting. The rest are lean industrial athletic type . Even the women.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
🤔 I don’t work at a hub. My building is medium sized (≈400 drivers). Won’t say the building but it’s located in the twin cities of Minnesota. 10% or so are what you described as soft, pudgy but they get injured a lot or end up quitting. The rest are lean industrial athletic type . Even the women.
Especially the women

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Especially the women
@rod ‘s wife and girlfriend?
C4FEEAD2-A260-4107-876A-661AA9F2E6E1.gif

UPSER1987

Yeah same here, I meant building. The Phoenix building definitely could use some of those lean industrial athletic types. Package drivers lookin like they in feeder when they are still trying qualify lol.

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Yeah same here, I meant building. The Phoenix building definitely could use some of those lean industrial athletic types. Package drivers lookin like they in feeder when they are still trying qualify lol.

There was a old Management saying...” Never trust a fat package car driver”...🐘