Why do drivers have this elitist attitude?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You mean I'll never get to be stuck in a truck for a measly 100k?

Sweet.
Much more
It is enjoyable. I loved the activity and different stuff every day.

It would be great as a 40 hour job.

But the difference with a 50 or 60 hour job is that it's not so fun to realize your life has passed you by, and you spent it in a box before people really put you in a box.
Life is going fast , you can’t stop it.
✊🧔

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
It is enjoyable. I loved the activity and different stuff every day.

It would be great as a 40 hour job.

But the difference with a 50 or 60 hour job is that it's not so fun to realize your life has passed you by, and you spent it in a box before people really put you in a box.
Trust me it’s not that bad as a driver. We just like to bitch about management and hub rats. It’s awesome to work outside in the fresh air & not a dusty old building filled with cardboard particulates

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I may be in the minority but actually like winter working over the summer heat
653A30CB-9516-40CE-B0D6-A507DDDB7389.gif

wilberforce15

Trust me it’s not that bad as a driver. We just like to bitch about management and hub rats. It’s awesome to work outside in the fresh air & not a dusty old building filled with cardboard particulates
It is that bad.

The trail of personal life wreckage and unending complaining speaks for itself. It's a great job. But no job is great from 9 to 9, 5 days a week, plus Saturdays. That turns a good job into something that destroys life.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It is that bad.

The trail of personal life wreckage and unending complaining speaks for itself. It's a great job. But no job is great from 9 to 9, 5 days a week, plus Saturdays. That turns a good job into something that destroys life.
Full time driver isn’t that bad my man...I want you to become a RPCD. After 27 years old life is 🤬 anyways
✊🧔

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It is that bad.

I hated the forced OT. I always considered it a violation of my civil rights.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
It is that bad.

No Saturdays for us RPCD’s unless we choose the ot… but I will agree , the alcoholism rate is high amongst us.