Why do the slugs get help every day.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
There are drivers in my center why don't follow the methods 100% and they are in great shape. Its all about being in good shape and taking care of yourself, you'll be able to get away with a lot of things an overweight person cannot get away with. I've been at UPS for 1.5 yr and people who've been there for 2-6 months are starting to have back problems, and I work harder than them and don't follow the methods as much as them.
You work harder in small sort than those guys loading trailers? Please explain.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Because of-

Teamsters-Logo.jpg

They should add "We Promote Mediocrity" to the bottom of their shield.

browntroll

Oh, I know. I spent most of last peak in small sort on TAW...they cry like they're moving mountains.
same problem in my hub. i was sent to pick up empty bags one time and i had 3 small sort ppl complain about me taking their job.
funny part was i have more seniority then them and was only doing it because they made a mess in the first place blocking the walkway.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I remember the day I finally realized that no matter how much you bust your balls, skip your lunch and breaks , speed , run across yards. It isn't getting you anything but more stops. Luckily for me that day was over 10 years ago , sometimes it takes awhile to figure out no matter what you do it won't be good enough. Life is much better never even looking at there numbers , and filing 9.5 grievances. Just wish I would have realized it in the 90's Live and learn.

Foamer Pyle

Why do the slugs get help every night? Because those folks no if they dog it , they will be rescued at the end of the day.
My saying is "people that don't get help, don't give help." I will only give help to a co worker I know gives 100%, and would reciprocate.