Why do the slugs get help every day.

Ring Sport

Funny how people like this are the ones that eventually end up with surgeries due to bad knees, ankles and even back. Us old timers know exactly what I'am talking about. I have done this job for more than 25 but less than 30 years and have zero injuries, and still feel great. And no aches and pains. Let us know how you feel when you have that many years of service in. I will bet that these young runners can probably run all day. Now. Wait until they get a little older and then it will be half a day. Eventually their body will be so broken down that they won't be able to get out of bed when they retire. If they make it that far. And no I don't ask for help.

Mailman on a route I had years back was always on a dead run. House to house. I told him he was going to seriously hurt himself. Typical young guy shrugged it off. A short time later he broke his collar bone and was out for about 2 months. Come back for two days and twisted his ankle, and was out for a period of time after that. He eventually thru in the towel.

At a young age you think your invincible. That small injury you had in your younger years could come back to haunt you in your old age.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I know this is about drivers but, anyone who follows the 8 keys for every package is an idiot. You get tired faster and it actually put more wear and tear on your knees.

14 part time jobs while working on 3 associate degrees and still... You write silly ass posts like this.

I know I promised you I'd do my best to not harass you, but...

Help me out, bro.

Sent using a Potato

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Not to be argumentative, but what do you consider "slugs"? Ones that work by the methods, or the ones that are wasting time. If you are talking about time wasters, then it is because of weak management, if you are talking about methoders, then you should become one.
340 methods never have worked and are unproductive . That's old school and at this point never will. You have to continuously be on the move that's the key to a good day along with a couple of shortcuts.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
14 part time jobs while working on 3 associate degrees and still... You write silly ass posts like this.

I know I promised you I'd do my best to not harass you, but...

Help me out, bro.
Sent using a Potato
I had to click show ignored content to see who you were talking to. Figured it would be him. He's a troll and a poor one. Why are you even responding to him? Add him to ignore like most of us have.

MethodsMan

Funny how people like this are the ones that eventually end up with surgeries due to bad knees, ankles and even back. Us old timers know exactly what I'am talking about. I have done this job for more than 25 but less than 30 years and have zero injuries, and still feel great. And no aches and pains. Let us know how you feel when you have that many years of service in. I will bet that these young runners can probably run all day. Now. Wait until they get a little older and then it will be half a day. Eventually their body will be so broken down that they won't be able to get out of bed when they retire. If they make it that far. And no I don't ask for help.

Mailman on a route I had years back was always on a dead run. House to house. I told him he was going to seriously hurt himself. Typical young guy shrugged it off. A short time later he broke his collar bone and was out for about 2 months. Come back for two days and twisted his ankle, and was out for a period of time after that. He eventually thru in the towel.

At a young age you think your invincible. That small injury you had in your younger years could come back to haunt you in your old age.

Slugs never have injuries....

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I had to click show ignored content to see who you were talking to. Figured it would be him. He's a troll and a poor one. Why are you even responding to him? Add him to ignore like most of us have.

I don't believe in the ignore option. There are plenty I could put on that list, but I don't.

I've browsed/interacted on this site for 7+ years. Like my professional life, I keep it honest here.

I keep hope alive, I'll find honesty from others.(Even if, I have to help coax it out of them.)

After all, they sought and found this board, just like I did.

If I ignored everyone who deserved it at one point or another, I'd no one to interact with.

Being lonely sucks.

Sent using a Potato

S

selfcancelsignal

340 methods never have worked and are unproductive . That's old school and at this point never will. You have to continuously be on the move that's the key to a good day along with a couple of shortcuts.
Like DRing everything.? LMAO.

upschuck

Many people have been disciplined/fired for being "productive". They pay us a good wage to work "unproductive". Their game, their rules.