Why do you all do it?

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I’m young with cash in my pocket and commas in my paycheck. Brand new car, three bedroom apartment, travel abroad. Pension, 401k, healthcare and no college education. All my friends with four year business degrees are still living at home broke with part time jobs with no upward mobility.

Days

I’m young with cash in my pocket and commas in my paycheck. Brand new car, three bedroom apartment, travel abroad. Pension, 401k, healthcare and no college education. All my friends with four year business degrees are still living at home broke with part time jobs with no upward mobility.

The sad truth tbh. There’s other jobs but they don’t provide nearly as much.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
13BB7D22-F6AE-4A67-AF13-D7BB0E339CEC.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
One of these days you will all look back and either say "Damn-I should have stuck it out" or you will say "Damn-where did that 30 years go"?

Underallowed306

Good money. Good insurance. Paid days off. Paid vacation. Uniform provided. People give me food and drinks all day long. I’m not seeing many negatives.

MendozaJ

I think an office setting is a prison: Four walls, fluorescent lighting, and a bunch of coworkers you may not get along with. Started as a preloader, too. Outside feels like freedom to me. The money’s good: Top 10% of earners and all I have to do is not steal. It’s an everyday struggle for the vast majority. I am enjoying life right now.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My family makes them this weekend at my moms house. Big event.

What all do they make?

Wife made chocolate chip, two types of peanut butter, sand tarts (thin cinnamon cookies with slivered almonds), ginettes (ricotta cheese cookies) and snow balls. Cookie overload going on here.