Why do you all do it?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Literary like 20 types. It’s an all day event.
an-overweight-man-measuring-his-waist.jpg

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
You obviously don't know how hard it is to find a job like this....80+k weekends off paid time off and negotiable random days off full benes. Doeesn't grow on trees my friend.

CalDrvr06

2 weeks left in the yr and I'm at 104k. Ya not bad for a guy with no college degree. Oh ya and 6 weeks vacation and medical benefits. I drive small package. Work hard now so we dnt have to past 50. I'm very grateful.

CalDrvr06

Before I became a driver I worked retail at Cabelas, in 7yrs I went from 9.50 to 12.50 and hr. So ya its definitely not hard walking thru those doors. Our wives dnt care if were happy at work, women want stability and that's what UPS provides.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Watching my sups trash the whole hub to save $11 on preload. Soaking up the job of having a small army of PTers old and new bail me out every day this week. Drivers that love/hate me and cannot leave until 10:30.

I love it all.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Cool story the preload sucked so bad yesterday that the topslide loader just stood there with the emergency feed belt shut off intermittently for an hour. guys on the radio screaming back at us.

40 and out

I don’t know how you all do this every day...it’s like walking into a prison in there
It was like religion in a way. All the good in the world and all the evil too. I retired at 58 with a comfortable retirement but personal life a mess due to never being home. Probably worth it but open to debate.