Why do you all do it?

Box Ox

i :censored2:ing love my job

wa0l6e.jpg

upsjd98

Zowert

I’m young with cash in my pocket and commas in my paycheck. Brand new car, three bedroom apartment, travel abroad. Pension, 401k, healthcare and no college education. All my friends with four year business degrees are still living at home broke with part time jobs with no upward mobility.

This is why I quit my job as a public [high] school teacher. When I reach top rate I’ll be making close to three times what the school district was paying me.

I was fortunate enough to have a scholarship. I have a few friends from college who graduated with over $30,000 in student loan debt and have yet to find a career.

If I had known I could make six figures plus benefits with a driver’s license and a high school diploma, I wouldn’t have wasted four years going to college. I’d trade those four years for my progression to top rate in a heart beat.

Days

This is why I quit my job as a public [high] school teacher. When I reach top rate I’ll be making close to three times what the school district was paying me.

I was fortunate enough to have a scholarship. I have a few friends from college who graduated with over $30,000 in student loan debt and have yet to find a career.

If I had known I could make six figures plus benefits with a driver’s license and a high school diploma, I wouldn’t have wasted four years going to college. I’d trade those four years for my progression to top rate in a heart beat.

Wtf lol. You’re doing it wrong

Babagounj

Strength through joy

I think you may have been to young to drive right out of high school.

Box Ox

I don’t know how you all do this every day...it’s like walking into a prison in there

Some of the military veterans I've worked alongside tell me their former gigs were a little more laid back, if that might be a plausible way to go for you.

IESucks

Lol. Let me know how that works out in 30 years.