why hate off the street hires ?

BusterBrown31

I'm just curious but seems like upsers that worked their way up through box trucks and tossing packages around hate the feeder driver that got hired off the street what's the reason for that ? He is still going to have less seniority than you and will get out bid on most of his runs until he puts his time in. I don't know why the annemosity. Just curious to see what everyone's take is on this.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I'm just curious but seems like upsers that worked their way up through box trucks and tossing packages around hate the feeder driver that got hired off the street what's the reason for that ? He is still going to have less seniority than you and will get out bid on most of his runs until he puts his time in. I don't know why the annemosity. Just curious to see what everyone's take is on this.
Because you will never know how hard it is "tossing packages". It's not your fault, so don't worry about it.

BusterBrown31

Because you will never know how hard it is "tossing packages". It's not your fault, so don't worry about it.
But at the same time wouldn't they not know how it is to drive a truck away from your family for weeks at a time just to get experience and make it out there trucking outside of ups is pretty hard as well I'm not saying ups is not a hard job but being Otr for years not having any kind of life outside of that is pretty demanding as well isn't it ?

Indecisi0n

But at the same time wouldn't they not know how it is to drive a truck away from your family for weeks at a time just to get experience and make it out there trucking outside of ups is pretty hard as well I'm not saying ups is not a hard job but being Otr for years not having any kind of life outside of that is pretty demanding as well isn't it ?
See you been here for 10 minutes and are already b|tching.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Because the people in the building spent years making very little money for a chance to drive. In some cases it's takes years of part time work in order to just get the chance. To them they feel that they have worked their way up and have a greater appreciation for that job. Whereas you just walked into a high paying job without paying your dues. Right or wrong you'll be thought of as a pariah or parasite for many years.
Enjoy!

jaker

trolling
Exactly what you said right now is why we feel that way

We might be home every night but that doesn't mean we see our family's or have a life outside either

BusterBrown31

I
See you been here for 10 minutes and are already b|tching.
im not bitching lol I'm just stating some points I just don't see what hating someone and treating them :censored2:ty is going to do for anyone it will only bring negativity and problems that's how I see it I would try and help the new guy street or not I would try to inform them on different things more important like what to look for in the new union contracts and what to vote on so everyone can be a team and continue to have the great pay and benefits they deserve

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I

im not bitching lol I'm just stating some points I just don't see what hating someone and treating them :censored2:ty is going to do for anyone it will only bring negativity and problems that's how I see it I would try and help the new guy street or not I would try to inform them on different things more important like what to look for in the new union contracts and what to vote on so everyone can be a team and continue to have the great pay and benefits they deserve

Go work in the unload for awhile then report back

MAKAVELI

Well I didn't so I don't know , but what I do know is that out took me 17 years to get their and we all know that this place isn't the easiest to deal with
That may well be true but as the op stated he put his time in otr which you did not. It's all relative bro.