Why I am Voting YES on the Central Region Supplement and Ohio Rider...

Hoffa: Vote yes my sheep. Keep following me over the edge of this cliff I'm driving you all to.
I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'll follow the guy that's got me making 100gr with 40 gees in benefits all day everyday. Am I stupid for this in your opinion??????????

I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'll follow the guy that's got me making 100gr with 40 gees in benefits all day everyday. Am I stupid for this in your opinion??????????

Dont think he is calling you stupid. 407...I think he is trying to say, too many sheep follow the union blindly!I fyi. the union works for us!

STLFeeder

Need LS7 powered PKG car
That's one of the problems with our members today. That's all they is is whats right in front of them. Ups keeps throwing money at us to take our minds off what were really giving up. The ibt says we should vote yes because of the money they'll make in these new deals. Ups is smart. The teamsters are always looking for what they can get right now through the life of a contract. Ups is looking years down the road on what they can get put in there to open the doors for more and more recessions on down the road.

Dont think he is calling you stupid. 407...I think he is trying to say, too many sheep follow the union blindly!I fyi. the union works for us!
Actually you are the union. I only listen to involved members. If you pay dues and nothing else than you get what you get. I'm on my Bluetooth all day everyday for my guys. The ones who don't go to meetings and won't file grievances better be calling me and telling me what's going on there are a lot of ways for members to stay involved.

Actually you are the union. I only listen to involved members. If you pay dues and nothing else than you get what you get. I'm on my Bluetooth all day everyday for my guys. The ones who don't go to meetings and won't file grievances better be calling me and telling me what's going on there are a lot of ways for members to stay involved.

Im not questioning you and your involvement in the the union..not at all...just some guys listen to everything the union is selling. and its not all good. Just listen up, pay attention and vote. and use your brain.thats all!.love you 407.wish I could buy you a beer or 7!

Im not questioning you and your involvement in the the union..not at all...just some guys listen to everything the union is selling. and its not all good. Just listen up, pay attention and vote. and use your brain.thats all!.love you 407.wish I could buy you a beer or 7!
There is more to it than you know. Just imagine if Sandy pope would have gotten in. We would have never gotten a contract like this. This contract is a winner in so many ways. This forum has a lot of negativity with very few that actually are involved with the day to day operations of the union.

There is more to it than you know. Just imagine if Sandy pope would have gotten in. We would have never gotten a contract like this. This contract is a winner in so many ways. This forum has a lot of negativity with very few that actually are involved with the day to day operations of the union.

Atleast sandy pope had nice legs and took the time to stop down and see us. most of my local would love to beat the friend..n snot out of Hoffa and Hall!...no bs

STLFeeder

Need LS7 powered PKG car

Another steward drinking the Hoffa hall koolaid. Please explain the winning points in this contract.

C

chuchu

Hall is the guy who calls the shots for us. Don't fool yourself. Hoffa is a figurehead that's all. He has nothing to do with us.
He works with the Gen. Pres. approval. The contract is a litmus test for future contracts. We better not fail this test. I'm not a Koolaid fan.