Why is management posting on here

nicky

Lets clarify something, UPS didn't screw with anybody - the employee did something wrong, he was disciplined up to including discharge (by the contract) he grieved it (by the contract) and kept grieving it, he finally found someone who took pity on him and found in his favor.

I have no regrets on everyone I have ever terminated, why because they failed at their job. On everyone one of my terminations I followed the contract ask all of the people I terminated because they still do not work here.

Like the rest of the truck drivers you work with, because that's what you are, when you cannot get someone to see your things your way you resort to petty name calling, what are you going to do next threaten to beat me up? Heck you already hope I catch a bullet. Bring it anytime you want, bring the boys from the local too.

Lets talk about power, I was a truck driver like you, double digit years, learned all the ways not to do the job correctly, get over on my boss, be lazy, drag my feet I think you get the drift. Then I got smart and went into management. So now I know both sides of the coin. I know all the tricks of the trade on your side and I know all the tricks of the trade on this side. Now that's power, anytime I want to kick you in them testicles all you can do is stand there and take it.

Do not have pity on me because I have none for you.

Have fun on Monday in NJ.

end of thread for me.

Heres the problem, I work exactly as the book says to. Whats funny is if you do all the methods, you can not work productively. If you do everything exactly as told it never works out for you. Apparently you were a crappy driver who skirted the rules as often as possible, I on the other hand follow them to the letter as often as I possibly can. I set every package on the step and get out of the car, use a true 3 points of contact and exit the vehicle, turn around square my shoulders to the package a lift it in my power zone and I do it EVERY time. I take a drink of water at almost every stop because I am repeatedly told to make sure I hydrate. Hydration leads to bathroom breaks. See where this is going... I also have a mentality that service failures are not MY service failures, they are UPS's service failures. So I tell you once that it wont work, you do nothing UPS fails. I try to run Orion 100% because its is a joke of a software and often leads to longer days for me grievances for you and a fatter bank account. I do not have pity on you and would not think twice about turning you in to the local news, EEOC, or whatever other government agency I felt was applicable if the need arose.

OPTION3

Lets clarify something, UPS didn't screw with anybody - the employee did something wrong, he was disciplined up to including discharge (by the contract) he grieved it (by the contract) and kept grieving it, he finally found someone who took pity on him and found in his favor.

I have no regrets on everyone I have ever terminated, why because they failed at their job. On everyone one of my terminations I followed the contract ask all of the people I terminated because they still do not work here.

Like the rest of the truck drivers you work with, because that's what you are, when you cannot get someone to see your things your way you resort to petty name calling, what are you going to do next threaten to beat me up? Heck you already hope I catch a bullet. Bring it anytime you want, bring the boys from the local too.

Lets talk about power, I was a truck driver like you, double digit years, learned all the ways not to do the job correctly, get over on my boss, be lazy, drag my feet I think you get the drift. Then I got smart and went into management. So now I know both sides of the coin. I know all the tricks of the trade on your side and I know all the tricks of the trade on this side. Now that's power, anytime I want to kick you in them testicles all you can do is stand there and take it.

Do not have pity on me because I have none for you.

Have fun on Monday in NJ.

end of thread for me.
Let me CLARIFY something for you. The Driver only grieved the UNJUST termination 1 TIME...that’s all it took....The termination was found to be UNJUST...employee exonerated ....and paid a HEAP of your profit sharing money....This is FACT.
I never threatened you in ANY way.....only wish that you get what you deserve....if that is anything less than something nice...well then...maybe your conscience is a little stained. Don’t look to others as the cause of it...look only at yourself.
As to the people you terminated....we will never hear about the ones that smacked your rear...why because most egotistical people like you will never admit to any losses.....It’s why I LOVE sups like you...it is the main reason for most of them getting fired, quitting, or retiring after 30+ years and Croaking, ALONE with a fat bank account and a Broken home after 6 months of retirement.
I am a truck driver...I admit that...never have denied that or hidden from that fact. Funny thing... with your degrees and tie....does your arse sit any higher in that jumpseat? NO? Just a middle level manager....who couldn’t do the driving job...pitiful.
Power.....you call THAT power.? Power would be Working at a job where I get paid to perform a service while having an impotent Boss obsess over an employee that probably makes more money, and spends WAY less time at work; as the managers Home life crumbles around him. I kick them management testicles everyday....I’ll give a few extra kicks Monday in your honor..or lack of anyways That is Power.
I do pity you and your type....selling your soul for a few parcels...shame on you.
Now you may leave......Just take your Ball and RUN along lad!

Last edited by a moderator: